Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.

Thread: Masha'Allah

Super Mod/NM facebooker Array

Default Masha'Allah

This is cool

Moderator Array

What is Sr ?
    A pirate was captured & brought before Alexander the Great. Alexander asked the pirate: 'How dare you molest the people?' The pirate replied:'And how dare you molest the entire world? I am called a thief because I do it with a little ship only. You do it with a great navy & you are called an Emperor!'
    Under this scenario, powerless people doing trivial acts are the major terrorists of the world whilst major powers perpetrating terrorism in many parts of the world are the civilised barbarians.

Administrator Array

The new forums.

Member Array

If some of you haven't noticed, the layout and names of several categories on the forum changed. I think this new layout gives better directions as to what to post where.

Moderator Array

Oh ok - I agree. It's brilliant ...
    A pirate was captured & brought before Alexander the Great. Alexander asked the pirate: 'How dare you molest the people?' The pirate replied:'And how dare you molest the entire world? I am called a thief because I do it with a little ship only. You do it with a great navy & you are called an Emperor!'
    Under this scenario, powerless people doing trivial acts are the major terrorists of the world whilst major powers perpetrating terrorism in many parts of the world are the civilised barbarians.