Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Junior Member Array

Default * Im thinking of becoming a young Muslim author!!*

Salaamz

U know,Im thinking of becoming a muslim author!! Weird huh? I've always liked to read and write,and English is one of my fav subjects at schol.(Along with science).
    Right now, during the summer hols, I am currently writing my first novel.Its called ' Making the most of being Neck Deep in Trouble'. But ive only done about 20 pages and im on holiday and i forgot to save it on my portable thingy. So wish me luck and inshallah I'll publish it.And then i might post it here so u guys can read it. I'm thinking of writing a novel about a girl who is a muslim and is finding it hard .She likes this boy,and he likes her, also all her friends are dating.(shes 14) but shes not alowed u know? haraam? so shes finding it hard that way.

Ok salaamz

Us Muslims should stick 2getha. No matter wat comes in our path, we can beat it wiv da help of ***Allah***

Administrator Array

Walaikumassalaam. That's nice to hear. Good luck with your writing efforts, in sha Allah. Have you read any fiction books by Yahiya Emerick? I heard Ahmed Deen and the Jinn at Shaolin is a good one (http://www.amazon.com/Ahmed-Deen-Jin...383604&sr=1-1). I haven't read it yet. Do you know any Muslim authors who write fiction for young adults? I've had a hard time finding any, other than for young kids. I think there's a scarcity of good Muslim entertainment literature. It would be great to see more books in this category.

“Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (39:53)

Member Array

good luck!i too don't know many muslim authors.what we get here is junk &haram novels.....

Member Array

I think if you can inshallah reach out the Muslim teens with your writing then it'll be a very fruitful path for you and good benefit for the ummah

Super Mod/NM facebooker Array

Insha'Allah.

There really good books for us to read. Not just junk and haram novels I think if we visit the masjid more often, we could find them.

Administrator Array

I think we're talking about fiction..

“Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (39:53)

Administrator Array

May Allah (swt) bless your endeavor, insha Allah. Muslim youth are saturated with Haram influences. It would be refreshing for a positive novel. Too many Muslim youth enjoy the Harry Potter novels without realizing that his actions are totally Haram.

Junior Member Array

You may go ahead & start your mission. create a habit for listening & learning. may Allah help you. thanks
    No outside links in the signature please
    -mgmt