Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Servant of Allah Array

Cool "i Love You, Darling!!!"

A boy was born to a couple after eleven years of marrige. They were a loving couple and the boy was the apple of their eyes. When the boy was around two years old, one morning the husband saw a medicine bottle open. He was really late for work so he asked the wife to cap the bottle and keep it in the cupboard. The mother, preoccupied in the kitchen, totally forgot the matter.

The boy saw the bottle and playfully went to the bottleand, fascinated with it's color, drank it all. It happened to be a poisonous medicine meant for adults in small dosages. When the child collapsed, the mother hurried him to hospital, where he died. The mother was stunned. She was terrified how to face her husband.

when the distraught father came to the hospital and saw the dead child, he looked at his wife and uttered just four words.

The husband just said "I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!"

The husband's totally unexpected reaction was proactive behaviour. The child was dead. He could never be brought back to life. There was no point in finding fault with the mother.
    Besides, if only he hed taken time to keep the bottle away , this would not have happened.
    No point in attaching blame.
    She had also lost her only child. What she needed at that moment was cosolation and sympathy fro the ones who loved each other.
    This is what he gave her.

Treasure what you have!!
    Don't wait till it's to late.In a relationship we should give each other support.

Your spouse is one of the most important things in the world.
    Treasure him/her
    Last edited by Hussein; Apr-19-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    If Allah is with you, then whom do you have to fear,
    If Allah is against you, then what hope do you have.

Most Original Member Array

Very nice story & a eye opener.

Thanks for sharing it..

Moderator Array

Great story sis .. I could learn from that ... reminds me of the time my hubby was busy with the iron and my daughter accidentally touched it while it was still hot, I was furious at his carelessness ..alhamdulillah, it was only on her fingers and it healed fairly quickly without any scars.

JazakAllahu khair for sharing ...
    A pirate was captured & brought before Alexander the Great. Alexander asked the pirate: 'How dare you molest the people?' The pirate replied:'And how dare you molest the entire world? I am called a thief because I do it with a little ship only. You do it with a great navy & you are called an Emperor!'
    Under this scenario, powerless people doing trivial acts are the major terrorists of the world whilst major powers perpetrating terrorism in many parts of the world are the civilised barbarians.

Servant of Allah Array

Smile This is my wife's trust

This is my wife's trust.....

Once a group of Muslims were on their travels propagating Islam in Edinburgh. The Imam who was leading the prayer [in a public place] after completing it, was met by a few girls. One of the girls asked, "Do you know English?" The young man [who was leading the prayer] said, "I do". She said, "What is this that you have done?" The young man replied, "We have performed worship". The girl said, "But today isn't Sunday". The young man said, "We do this five times a day". The young lady expressed, "That's a lot".
    The young man explained that if the blessings of Allah are kept in view, this is very little. And this is that action which brings about the spring of tranquility. This isn't hardship, this is felicity.

Then the girl extended her hand to bid farewell and the young man said, "Forgive me for my hand cannot touch you". She asked why? He said, "This is my wife's trust". The girl collapsed to the ground, With tears in her eyes, she said, "How blessed is that wife who has such a husband, O that the men in Europe would be like this!"
    By Moulana Tariq Jamil
    If Allah is with you, then whom do you have to fear,
    If Allah is against you, then what hope do you have.

Administrator Array

good stories, Isa burned himself with an iron on 4 different places when he was 2 1/2 years old. Where he'll never touch the iron again because of what happened it could have been saved if things were put in the proper place.

Which is why I keep reminders to ourselves to put things in its proper place so things like this won't happen. Usually when it is things like this that sometimes ppl will point fingers and blame, and other times ppl will let it simply go because you think is it really worth it to cause more pain and trouble?

Sometimes even if it's your best intention not to, you still end up causing more harm than good, and more trouble than you are ready to handle.
    Patience & Understanding is the key to happiness. Is it not time to remember & trust in Allah?
    Mother of Light Islamic Info / Stories of the Prophets
    / My Recipes & Talk Blog / My Rant Talk / My Kids Adv / My Own Free Mind
    ask for my FB and Twitter

/ Body by vi 90 day Challenge / 90 day Challenge
    / Donate to Families in Need

Yes, I know a lot, links yet 4 networking , A little word of mouth, can go a long way everywhere.
    F/T mom of 2 boys, & a girl->

Junior Member Array

Nice story
    JazakAllah Khair for sharing.

Nice Story.

Junior Member Array

nice story, I liked it

Junior Member Array

Very nice !!!
    Jazak Allahu khiran for sharing

Zain Ul Abideen Malik Array

Impressive, i think there should be a movie on this topic , i really like it and if i got time i'll try to expand this story..thanks for sharing
    Zain Ul Abideen
    Marketing Manager
    Fajr Qall: 1st Muslim prayer call Alert system, especially for Fajr Prayer.

Junior Member Array

Very nice. Thanks for share this story with us.

Content Writer Array

This is indeed heart touching and painful story, but this is true we should not blame others and try to handle problems with patience and justice.