Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dua

Most Original Member Array

Smile Dua

This dua to be recited 10 times daily during this month of Safar to prevent misfortunes.

It is also recommended to give charity (sadqa) in this month

Servant of Allah Array

Question

Do you have more of the 40 Rabbana Du'aas Islamirama?
    If Allah is with you, then whom do you have to fear,
    If Allah is against you, then what hope do you have.

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by *mu$Lim*
    Do you have more of the 40 Rabbana Du'aas Islamirama?
    I have the whole 40 rabbana duas but the pdf was too large to upload on here

Servant of Allah Array

Smile

Could you please post a few more...

Servant of Allah Array

Thumbs up Jazakallah

May Allah shower his mercy and blessings upon you & reward you the best of rewards.

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by *mu$Lim*
    May Allah shower his mercy and blessings upon you & reward you the best of rewards.
    ameen, and same to you bro

Member Array

Du’a for any good (Job and Spouse)

رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌفَسَقَى لَهُمَا ثُمَّ تَوَلَّى إِلَى الظِّلِّ فَقَالَ

Fasaqa lahuma thumma tawalla ila alththilli faqala rabbi innee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeerun

So he watered [their flock] for them: and when he withdrew into the shade and prayed: “O my Sus*tainer! Verily, in dire need am I of any good which Thou mayest bestow upon me!” Qur'an (28:24)
    [Shortly] afterwards, one of the two [maidens] approached him, walking shyly, and said: “Behold, my father invites thee, so that he might duly reward thee for thy having watered [our flock] for us.” And as soon as [Moses] came unto him and told him the story [of his life], he said: “Have no fear! Thou art now safe from those evildoing folk!” Said one of the two [daughters]: “O my father! Hire him: for, behold, the best [man] that thou couldst hire is one who is [as] strong and worthy of trust [as he]!” [After some time, the father] said: “Behold, I am willing to let thee wed one of these two daughters of mine on the understanding that thou wilt remain eight years in my service; and if thou shouldst com*plete ten [years], that would be [an act of grace] from thee, for I do not want to impose any hardship on thee: [on the contrary,] thou wilt find me, if God so wills, righteous in all my dealings.” Asad(28,22) [22] Answered [Moses]: “Thus shall it be between me and thee! Whichever of the two terms I fulfill, let there be no ill will against me. And God be witness to all that we say!” Qur'an (28:25-28)

Mosa(a.s) prayed this dua, read the tafseer of this surah, and he was given a good wife a place to live and everything.

the blue line with underlined is the dua, recite durood shareef before and after this dua.

you can go to the link below and search it for audio (28:24).

http://www.islamicity.com/QuranSearch/

Member Array

Dua for paying of debt

Al-Tirmidhi (3563) narrated from ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) that a mukaatib (slave who had entered into a contract of manumission) came to him and said: “I am unable to pay off my manumission; help me.” He said: “Shall I not tell you some words which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught me? And if you have debt like the mountain of Seer, Allaah will pay it off for you. He said: ‘Say: Allaahumma akfini bi halaalika ‘an haraamika wa aghnini bi fadlika ‘amman siwaaka (O Allaah, suffice me with what You have permitted so that that I have no need of that which You have forbidden, and make me independent of means by Your bounty so that I have no need of anyone besides You).’” This hadeeth was classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Al-Tabaraani narrated in al-Mu’jam al-Sagheer that Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Mu’aadh (may Allaah be pleased with him): “Shall I not teach you a du’aa’ which you may say even if you have debt like Mount Uhud, so that Allaah might pay it off for you? Say, O Mu’aadh:

Allaahumma Maalik al-mulk, tu’ti al-mulk man tasha’ wa tanzi’ al-mulk mimman tasha’, wa tu’izzu man tasha’ wa tudhilul man tasha’, bi yadika al-khayr, innaka ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer, Rahmaan al-dunya wa’l-aakhirah wa raheemahuma, tu’teeyahuma man tasha’ wa tamna’ minhuma man tasha’, arhamni rahmatan taghnini biha ‘an rahmati man siwaaka

(O Allaah, Sovereign of all, You give dominion to whomsoever You will and You take dominion away from whomsoever You will, You exalt whomsoever You will and You bring low whomsoever You will. In Your hand is all goodness and You are able to do all things. Most Merciful and Most compassionate in this world and in the Hereafter, You give them to whomsoever You will and withhold them from whomsoever You will. Bestow mercy upon Me in such a manner that I have no need of the mercy of anyone but You).’”

Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (1821).

Administrator Array

hey could you forward me that dua'ah of the 40 Rabanna in the mail here?
    I tried to copy and paste it but it wouldn't allow me.
    I thnk this would be a nice dua'ah to teach the kids as well as a nice dua'ah for our mothers gathering.
    Patience & Understanding is the key to happiness. Is it not time to remember & trust in Allah?
    Mother of Light Islamic Info / Stories of the Prophets
    / My Recipes & Talk Blog / My Rant Talk / My Kids Adv / My Own Free Mind
    ask for my FB and Twitter

/ Body by vi 90 day Challenge / 90 day Challenge
    / Donate to Families in Need

Yes, I know a lot, links yet 4 networking , A little word of mouth, can go a long way everywhere.
    F/T mom of 2 boys, & a girl->

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by UmmIby
    hey could you forward me that dua'ah of the 40 Rabanna in the mail here?
    I tried to copy and paste it but it wouldn't allow me.
    I thnk this would be a nice dua'ah to teach the kids as well as a nice dua'ah for our mothers gathering.
    yes, i could email you the duas sis. also you can right click and save each one of those. they are pictures not text that you were trying to copy and paste.

There is one Dua for the sick people to get relief Dua'e Shafa.

starting some thing like Aman Ujiboo Mustara iza ...............

I want that dua did any one heard about that?

Member Array

Dua for pain

Put your right hand at the place where you feel pain and say three times 'Bismillaah'

Then say seven times "A'oodhu billaahi waqudratihi min sharri maa ajidu wa-o-haadhiru"

This du'aa means: In the name of Allaah. I seek refuge in Allaah and within His omnipotence from the evil that I feel and am wary of. [Muslim]

Quote Originally Posted by Mooon
    There is one Dua for the sick people to get relief Dua'e Shafa.

starting some thing like Aman Ujiboo Mustara iza ...............

I want that dua did any one heard about that?
    Sorry, i haven't heard of that dua.

Member Array

25 Duas from the Holy Quran

25 Duas - Flash program

(And when My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I respond to the dua (prayer) of every suppliant when they calleth on Me - Quran 2:186)

1. Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire (2:201)

2. Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith. (2:250)

3. Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. (2:286)

4. Our Lord! Lay not upon us such a burden as You did lay upon those before us. (2:286)

5. Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth. (2:286)

6. Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure. (3:8)

7. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and the lack of moderation in our doings, and make firm our steps and succour us against those who deny the truth. (3:147)

8. Our Lord! Whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, truly You have brought [him] to disgrace, and never will wrongdoers find any helpers (3:192)

9. Our Lord! Behold we have heard a voice calling us unto faith: "Believe in your Lord" and we have believed. (3:193)

10. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and efface our bad deeds and take our souls in the company of the righteous. (3:193)

11. Our Lord! And grant us that which you have promised to us by Your messengers and save us from shame on the Day of Judgement. Verily You never fail to fulfill Your promise. (3:194)

12. Our Lord! We have sinned against ourselves, and unless You grant us forgiveness and bestow Your mercy upon us, we shall most certainly be lost! (7:23)

13. Our Lord! Place us not among the people who have been guilty of evildoing. (7:47)

14. Our Lord! Lay open the truth between us and our people, for You are the best of all to lay open the truth. (7:89)

15. Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You. (7:126)

16. Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the evildoing folk, and save as by Your mercy from people who deny the truth (10:85-86)

17. Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide [in our hearts] as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah (14:38)

18. Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Your presence and dispose of our affairs for us in the right way. (18:10)

19. Our Lord! Grant that our spouses and our offspring be a comfort to our eyes, and give us the grace to lead those who are conscious of You. (25:74)

20. Our Lord! You embrace all things within Your Grace and Knowledge, forgive those who repent and follow Your path, and ward off from them the punishment of Hell. (40:7)

21. Our Lord! Make them enter the Garden of Eden which You have promised to them, and to the righteous from among their fathers, their wives and their offspring, for verily You are alone the Almighty and the truly Wise. (40:8)

22. Our Lord! Relieve us of the torment, for we do really believe. (44:12)

23. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins as well as those of our brethren who proceeded us in faith and let not our hearts entertain any unworthy thoughts or feelings against [any of] those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness and Most Merciful (59:10)

24. Our Lord! In You we have placed our trust, and to You do we turn in repentance, for unto You is the end of all journeys. (60:4)

25. Our Lord! Perfect our light for us and forgive us our sins, for verily You have power over all things. (66:8)

Thumbs up

The Holy Prophet (S.A) said:
    “ For everything there is an adornment and a decoration. The adornment of the (Holy) Quran is a beautiful voice and tone.”

Ayatul Kursi (Suratul Baqarah 2: 255-257)
    It is narrated from the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) that there is no barrier between the person who recites this aya after every prayer and Jannah except for death ie. he will be taste the pleasures of Jannah immediately after his death, and only that person will be able to recite it who is pious and righteous.

Ayatul Mulk (Suratu Ali Imran 3: 26-27)
    It is narrated that the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) once advised one of his companions, who was in debt, to recite this ayah after every prayer and then supplicate to Allah for the repayment of his debts saying that even if the debts are equal to the entire land on Earth, they will be repaid

Ayatush-Shahada (Suratu Ali Imran 3: 18-19)
    In the commentary of Majma’ul Bayaan, it is narrated from the Holy Prophet that those who recite this ayah make a covenant with Allah and Allah always fulfils His covenants. If this ayah is recited after every prayer, then Jannah is guaranteed to the reciter.

Ayatus -Sakhra (Sura A’araaf 7: 54)
    This should also be recited after every prayer. The benefit of reciting this ayah is that it acts as a protection from Shaytan. It is said that the one who recites this ayah is protected against the plots of Shaytan even if he is alone in the desert.

Ayatul Madhkura (Sura ar-Rum 30: 17-22)
    Whoever recites this after every wajib salaa will get a reward equal to drops of rain and grains of sand. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) has highly recommended the recitation of these ayaat especially during the early morning and evening times.

Member Array

In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate

Read the following 10 times a day. It is a very effective dua for acquiring good memory and not to suffer forgetfulness:

First recite verse 79 Sura Al-Anbiya Juz 17

Fa fahhamnaha Sulayman wakullan aataynahu hukmaw wa ilma.Wa sakkharna ma’a Dawuda wa’l-jibala yusabbihna wattayr wakunna fa’ileen.

Then read the following:

Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyumu Ya Rabba Musa waHarun waNuh waIbrahim waIsa waMuhammadin Sallallahu alayhi wasallam Akrimni bi jawdatil hifdhi wasur’ati fahhmi, Warzuqni hikmata wama’rifatal ilmi wa thabat- dhihni wa’l aqli wa’l-hilmi bi haqqi sayyidina Muhmmadin Sallallahu alayhi wasallam Ya Rabbal Alamin.

O’ Living, O’ One Through Whom All Subsists, O’ Lord of Musa, Harun, Nuh, Ibrahim, and Muhammad, honour me with good memory and understanding, Bestow me with wisdom, true knowledge and a firm intellect and mind with the blessing of Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace).
    One of the most importing things is to avoid sins, and if you do commit a sin, one should perform two rak’ats of Tawba and ask forgiveness from Allah and the same each time.

And Allah Knows Best

Member Array

Dua to remove Sihr

جِئْتُم بِهِ السِّحْرُ إِنَّ اللّهَ سَيُبْطِلُهُ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُصْلِحُ عَمَلَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ فَلَمَّا أَلْقَواْ قَالَ مُوسَى مَا

Falamma alqaw qala moosa ma jitum bihi alssihru inna Allaha sayubtiluhu inna Allaha la yuslihu AAamala almufsideena

Then when they had cast down, Mûsa (Moses) said: "What you have brought is sorcery, Allâh will surely make it of no effect. Verily, Allâh does not set right the work of Al-Mufsidûn (the evil-doers, corrupts, etc.). (Qur'an10:81)

Allaahumma Rabb al-Naas, adhhib al-ba’s wa’shfi, anta al-Shaafiy, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru saqaman
    (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness).”

Member Array

Protecting from all Jinn evils – 100 times every day

LA ILAHA ILL ALLAHO WAHDAHU LA SHAREEKA LAHU LAHUL MULKU WALAHUL HAMDU WAHUWA ALA KULLI SHYEIN KADEER

Lightbulb

Dua

Dua is conversation with Allah … It is the most uplifting, liberating, empowering, and transforming conversation a person can ever have.

The Power of Dua

Once Prophet Muhammad (saw) passed by a people who were suffering from some affliction and said:

Why don't they make Dua (pray) to Allah for protection.

With all the suffering and disasters Muslims are facing in various parts of the world, the question can be directed to all of us today.

It is not that we have forgotten Dua completely; we refer to it regularly. But, our ideas and practice regarding Dua have become distorted. Often it is reduced to the level of a ritual. Generally it is considered when all our efforts have failed - an act of last resort.

It is belittled through actions and sometimes even with words. Is it any wonder that today mostly a mention of Dua is meant to indicate the hopelessness of a situation.

What a tragedy, for Dua is the most potent weapon of a believer. It can change fate, while no action of ours ever can. It is the essence of ibadah or worship. With it we can never fail; without it we can never succeed. In the proper scheme of things, Dua should be the first and the last resort of the believer, with all his plans and actions coming in between.

The significance of Dua

Dua is conversation with Allah, out Creator, our Lord and Master, the All Knowing, the All Powerful. This act in itself is of extraordinary significance. It is the most uplifting, liberating, empowering, and transforming conversation a person can ever have.

We turn to Him because we know that He alone can lift our sufferings and solve our problems. We feel relieved after describing our difficulties to our Creator. We feel empowered after having communicated with the All Mighty. We sense His mercy all around us after talking to the Most Merciful. We get a new commitment to follow His path for that is the only path for success. We feel blessed with each such commitment.

In every difficulty our first action is Dua, as is our last. We ask Allah to show us the way to handle that difficulty; we seek His help in following the path He shows to us; we seek His aid in making our efforts successful.

When we fall sick, we know that we cannot find the right doctor without His Will; that the best doctor may not be able to diagnose our condition without His Command; that the best treatment plan will not succeed without His Permission. We make Dua for all of these. We make Dua before we seek medical help, while we are receiving it and after it has been delivered. The same is true of all other difficulties we may encounter.

Dua is worship

Dua is the essence of ibadah. A person engaged in Dua affirms his belief in Tawheed (monotheism) and shuns belief in all false gods. With each Dua his belief in Allah grows.

He beseeches Him, affirming his own powerlessness. A person seriously and sincerely engaged in Dua understands exactly the relationship between himself and the Creator and affirms it through his actions. That is the essence of worship! Additionally, such a person can never become arrogant or proud, a logical result of true worship.

We should make it a point to make Dua for all things big and small. It is the beginning of wisdom to realize that big and small are arbitrary labels that are totally irrelevant in this context. Nothing is too big for Whom we are asking from; nothing is too small for the one who is asking.

That is why we have been taught to ask Allah when we need something as small as shoelaces. We should ask as a beggar, as a destitute person, for that is what we in reality are in relationship to Allah. At the same time we should ask with great hope and conviction that we shall be granted our prayers. We should remember the Hadith:

There is nothing more dear to Allah than a servant making Dua to Him.

On the other hand, a prayer lacking concentration and conviction is no prayer at all.

We should make Dua at all times, not only during times of distress. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:

Whosoever desires that Allah answers his Duas in unfavorable and difficult conditions, he should make plentiful Dua in days of ease and comfort.

Also he said:

The person who does not ask from Allah, Allah becomes angry with him.

We should ask for all of our needs: those related to this world as well as those related to the Hereafter. Those who only concentrate on the former are, in effect, announcing that they don't care for their life in the permanent abode. They should blame no body but themselves for the total ruin in that world that the Quran assures us awaits them. Those who only concentrate on the later are also showing lack of balance, for we need Allah's help to lead a good life here as well.

Your Dua – divine assistance for those in need

We should make Du’a not only for ourselves but also for our parents, brothers and sisters, spouses and children, relatives and friends, teachers and other benefactors, and destitute and poor Muslims everywhere. We should pray for them for the good in this world as well as in the Hereafter.

The Prophet (saw) said:

The Dua of a Muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted. An angel is appointed to his side. Whenever he makes a beneficial Dua for his brother the appointed angel says: Aameen. And may you also be blessed with the same.