Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Daily Hadeeth

Member Array

Many worries? then recite: ‘Laa Hawlaa wa Laa Quwwata Illaa Billaah’

Ibn 'Abbaas narrated that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wassallam) said:

Whoever has many worries and concerns, let him frequently recite 'Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa Billaah (there is no power and no strength except with Allah).

Source: "The Jinn and Human Sickness"(Remedies in the Light of the Qur'aan and Sunnah) pg.297|Translated by Nasiruddin Al-Khattab|Published by Darussalam

The meaning of the dhikr
    Laa Hawlaa wa Laa Quwwata Illaa Billaah

(this is very often translated by many as ‘there is no power nor might except with / by Allaah’, but the scholars explain this in detail and it is a great clarification wal hamdulillaah

Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen:

“It means there is no change from one condition to another nor power to do so except by Allaah’s helping you”

“If you say this, it has the (same) meaning as you saying: ‘O Allaah, help me’”

Source: Sharh of Kitaab ad-Da’waat

Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al-’Abbaad:

“It means that one has no power to leave sins nor to be upon obedience except by the help of Allaah because everything happens by the qadr of Allaah, His creating and His giving success”

Source: Sharh of Sunan Abee Daawood

http://salaf-us-saalih.com/2011/03/2...-illaa-billaah

Junior Member Array

All praise and worship is for Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Prophet Muhammed May Allah send peace and blessings upon him.

After Allah and his Messenger (Peace Be Upon Him), the most dearest and respected person to a Muslim should be your MOTHER! Allah has given the mother such status that He says,

“Jannah lies beneath the feet of your mother.”

Memorization Quran Spreading the knowledge of Quran Quran Classe Online
    Attached Images
    No outside links allowed in signatures, please see forum rules.
    - mgmt

Member Array

Islam's View on Punishment by Fire

Narrated 'Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).'...'"
    Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “No one is entitled to punish with fire except the Creator (God) of the fire”. (Abu Dawud, Sunan, No. 2673)

Member Array

ahadith on Eid

Narrated: Abu Ubaid
    "I was present for eid with Umar bin Khattab. He started with the prayer before the sermon, and said: ‘The Messenger of Allah (saw) forbade fasting on these two days, the Day of Fitr and the Day of adha. As for the Day of Fitr, it is the day when you break your fast, and on the Day of adha you eat the meat of your sacrifices.’"

Sunan Ibn Majah Chapter No: 9, The Book of Fasting | Hadith no: 1722

Narrated: Al-Bara
    The Prophet went towards Al-Baqi (the grave-yard at Medina) on the day of eid-ul-adha and offered a two-Rakat prayer (of eid-ul-adha) and then faced us and said, "On this day of ours, our first act of worship is the offering of prayer and then we will return and slaughter the sacrifice, and whoever does this concords with our Sunna; and whoever slaughtered his sacrifice before that (i.e. before the prayer) then that was a thing which he prepared earlier for his family and it would not be considered as a Nusuk (sacrifice.)" A man stood up and said, "O, Allah's Apostle! I slaughtered (the animal before the prayer) but I have a young she-goat which is better than an older sheep." The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said to him, "Slaughter it. But a similar sacrifice will not be sufficient for anybody else after you."

Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 15, The Two Festivals (Eids) | Hadith no: 93

Narrated: Abu Said Al-Khudri
    The Prophet used to proceed to the Musalla on the days of eid-ul-Fitr and Id-ul-adha; the first thing to begin with was the prayer and after that he would stand in front of the people and the people would keep sitting in their rows. Then he would preach to them, advise them and give them orders, (i.e. Khutba). And after that if he wished to send an army for an expedition, he would do so; or if he wanted to give and order, he would do so, and then depart. The people followed this tradition till I went out with Marwan, the Governor of Medina, for the prayer of eid-ul-adha or eid-ul-Fitr. When we reached the Musalla, there was a pulpit made by Kathir bin As-Salt. Marwan wanted to get up on that pulpit before the prayer. I got hold of his clothes but he pulled them and ascended the pulpit and delivered the Khutba before the prayer. I said to him, "By Allah, you have changed (the Prophet's tradition)." He replied, "O Abu Said! Gone is that which you know." I said, "By Allah! What I know is better than what I do not know." Marwan said, "People do not sit to listen to our Khutba after the prayer, so I delivered the Khutba before the prayer."

Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 15, The Two Festivals (Eids) | Hadith no: 76

Narrated: Ibn Abbas
    I (in my boyhood) went out with the Prophet on the day of eid ul Fitr or eid-ul-adha. The Prophet prayed and then delivered the Khutba and then went towards the women, preached and advised them and ordered them to give alms.

Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 15, The Two Festivals (Eids) | Hadith no: 92

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard more than one of their men of knowledge say, "There has been no call to prayer or iqama for the id al-Fitr or the id al-adha since the time of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace." Malik said, "That is the sunna about which there is no disagreement among us."

Imam Malik's Muwatta Chapter No: 10, The Two Eids (Festival) | Hadith no: 1

Member Array

On the day of ʿArafah pilgrims gather at Mount ʿArafah and perform the most important ritual in Ḥajj. In fact, the day is of such importance that Allah subḥānahu wa taʿālā (glorified and exalted be He) even swears an oath by this day:

“And [by] the witness and what is witnessed [the day of ʿArafah].”
    [Qur’ān, Sūrah Burūj (85), Verse 3]

To make the most of the grand day of ʿArafah, make sure to:

What to do on this day?

a) Fast and it will expiate your sins.

Out of the first nine days, this is the most important day to keep a fast on.

Abū Qatādah raḍiAllāhu 'anhu (may Allāh be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said: “Fasting on the Day of ʿArafah, I hope from Allāh subḥānahu wa ta'ālā (glorified and exalted be He), expiates for the sins of the year before and the year after.” [Ibn Mājah]

Fasting this day is only recommended for those who are not performing Ḥajj, and it is not permitted for those performing Ḥajj.

b) Repent.

The Messenger of Allāh ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said: “There is no day when Allāh ransoms more slaves from the Fire than the day of ʿArafah. He draws near and expresses His pride to the angels and says: ‘What do these people want?’” [Ṣaḥiḥ Muslim #1348]

Don’t settle for less. You will have your minor sins forgiven with the fast of ʿArafah, in shā Allāh, but what about your major sins? Repent sincerely and remember that Allāh subḥānahu wa ta'ālā (glorified and exalted be He) is capable of forgiving all our sins no matter how great they are. Allāh subḥānahu wa ta'ālā (glorified and exalted be He) says in the Qur’ān:

“Say, ‘O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allāh. Indeed, Allāh forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.'”

[Qur’ān, Sūrah Zumar (39), Verse 53]

These grand days are a great opportunity to quit your sinful habits once and for all! Be regretful for committing sins and make a strong determination to never commit them ever again. Bismillah.

c) Make duʿās and remember Allāh subḥānahu wa ta'ālā (glorified and exalted be He).

The Prophet ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said: “The best of supplications is the supplication of the Day of ʿArafah. And the best of what I and the Prophets before me have said is:
    لَا إِلهَ إِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيْكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
    ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allāh, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all that exists, and to Him belongs the Praise, and He has power over all things.'” [Tirmidhī #3585]