Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Islamic dolls

Administrator Array

Default Islamic dolls

Assalaamu'alaikum.

I was wondering if anyone knows of Islamic dolls for kids that do not have faces. The only ones I am aware of are at: http://www.alhediya.com/islamicdolls.html. Does anyone know of other similar dolls?

I want to stress that I am not looking for dolls with faces, such as the popular Razanne.

Jazak Allah khayr.

“Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (39:53)

Super Mod/NM facebooker Array

Oh yeah sis Aaminah! I've seen that website before like three months ago. I thought it was better than the Razzane Dolls (or how ever way you spell it), at www.astrolabe.com and another web site. None can create but Allah (swt). Are you looking for something for eid for your children?

Administrator Array

Yes, my daughter (1 1/2) doesn't have a single doll. Recently we went to a friend's house who had dolls there (the regular kind) and my daughter just loved them! She loved playing with dolls; subhan Allah it's just instinctive in girls. Anyway I really want to get her some dolls, but I want the kind without faces...

“Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (39:53)

Moderator Array

We make dolls here, my daugthers love it, they make the clothes, we add yarn for hair and there are no faces on it.
    "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger." (Sahih Al Bukhari Vol 8. No.135)

Administrator Array

Jihad's wife makes faceless dolls. I don't know if she still has any. Jihad?

Hey that's cool sis Nur! I use to make dolls out of sticks and for the hair, cotton balls

Senior Member Array

I say lego is more fun :P
    procrastinators of the world, unite!

...tomorrow.

Administrator Array

Red face

That's nice, I did think about making them, but I'm not very artistic or creative. Is anyone willing to make some for me...?

Yeah, alhamdulillah, my wife makes Islamic dolls without faces. She makes two different sizes...11 inches and 32 inches. They are really nice and I'm not just saying that because she's my wife either. Insha Allah, I'll post some pictures later. She also makes the outfits and hijab that come off with real wigs for hair. She also makes boy dolls and man dolls with beards and thowbs. All of which are faceless. If you are interested, you can PM her with the specifications (what color hair, what color outfit, which size, which gender, etc). Her screen name is "ummhemza"

Well, as promised...here are just some of the dolls she makes. These pictures are taken without hijab so you can get an idea of what the hair looks like. These dolls are 32 inches and are poseable (?sp) If you are interested...PM "ummhemza" with your specs.
    Attached Images

Moderator Array

Wow those dolls are beautiful, I don't make mine that big. I want one.
    "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger." (Sahih Al Bukhari Vol 8. No.135)

Administrator Array

Jazak Allah khayr brother Jihad for the pic and the info. They look great! Just what I'm looking for. In sha Allah I'll PM her.

Those are beautiful! It reminds me of god-aunt Amber, she's from India. But that was a long time ago.

Administrator Array

Wow.
    Masha'Allah.

how much are they for?
    Would anyone be willing to ship them to Jordan?
    Patience & Understanding is the key to happiness. Is it not time to remember & trust in Allah?
    Mother of Light Islamic Info / Stories of the Prophets
    / My Recipes & Talk Blog / My Rant Talk / My Kids Adv / My Own Free Mind
    ask for my FB and Twitter

/ Body by vi 90 day Challenge / 90 day Challenge
    / Donate to Families in Need

Yes, I know a lot, links yet 4 networking , A little word of mouth, can go a long way everywhere.
    F/T mom of 2 boys, & a girl->

Member Array

Those dolls are just lovely!! For those of you more craftsy, or hoping to save a little money, McCall's has a nice pattern for a Sophie doll, 18 inches tall, #M4186. Her face is embroidered, so it would be easy to just omit that step. They have more patterns for clothes for a doll that size. Simplicity only has a Raggedy Ann and Andy doll pattern.

Junior Member Array

Salaam Sisters, I want to make these dolls and I will but, I need to replace the foot controller for my sewing machine. I moved and aparently left the foot controller behind.

Junior Member Array

As soon as I can sew dolls again I will gladly sew for all who wants dolls. I have a email address that you can "order" at. desertlillydolls@yahoo.com

Administrator Array

Jazak Allah khayr.

Junior Member Array

Thumbs up please contact me if you still make these !

I can pm you my wife's email. We are very interested insha Allah.

muslimtoysanddolls.com is the largest seller online of Islamic dolls with over 750 different kinds including faceless dolls.it also carrys over 250 handmade islamic doll clothes with hijab of course.it also is a charity site.please shop here so we can help needy Muslims.fee aman Allah,Sister Debbie Al-Harbi