Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Member Array

Default Help Me How to Book Low Cost Umrah Tour?

Guys Help Me Out…!!! The new year has been started and new plans and dreams are increasing day by day. Therefore, I have also planned to visit the Holy Places of Makkah and Madinah with my family. Frankly, speaking, I belong to a middle-class family and haven’t too much budget but, thank Allah, He gives me enough. That’s why He is giving me this opportunity.

Sometimes, I think “Is Islam True Religion Because of Holy Quran?” Because Allah mentioned all the things in the Holy Book of Quran. What you think about it???

But, my main concern is that “How to Book Low-Cost Umrah Tour?” You know that there are many fraud companies and we are going the first time. Even, I have also done my homework regarding this question, see here,

• Visit the Inexpensive Agencies

The first point which attracts me, visit the affordable agencies to get the low-cost Umrah tour.

• Prefer the Group Umrah Travel

If you want to pay a low cost for Umrah then traveling in the form of groups is a wise decision.

• Booking Advance

To get discounted Umrah packages, must booking in advanced. Book your package 4,5 month earlier.

• Food Issues
    If you want to stay healthy there then eat proper food. Do your stomach 100 % fit. The food is very expensive there.

• Online Homework

Just check online different agencies and compare their prices, packages, and deals.

So, this my online research but, it's not enough. Kindly help me and suggest me how to get low-cost Umrah in 2018.
    Thank you,

Member Array

As'salaamu alaikum,

we have a hajjj rip off thread here : http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthre...image-rip-offs

Hajj rip of scams seem to be more prevalent in the UK in the western world. It's best to check with local government business agency for the the legitimacy of a group before buying a hajj package. Also, check with those who already went to hajj to see where they got their packages from. Otherwise a simple google search will reveal a number of reasonably prices packages and websites. The rest would be checking if anyone used them, their experience and ratings or how legit those businesses are.

Inshallah make the right intentions, recite the duas to seek protection from harm and make the dua Allah make the whole ordeal easy for you.

Member Array

But, whats your opinion about my research??? Do You think from these things we can book Low cost Umrah???

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post
    As'salaamu alaikum,

we have a hajjj rip off thread here : http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthre...image-rip-offs

Hajj rip of scams seem to be more prevalent in the UK in the western world. It's best to check with local government business agency for the the legitimacy of a group before buying a hajj package. Also, check with those who already went to hajj to see where they got their packages from. Otherwise a simple google search will reveal a number of reasonably prices packages and websites. The rest would be checking if anyone used them, their experience and ratings or how legit those businesses are.

Inshallah make the right intentions, recite the duas to seek protection from harm and make the dua Allah make the whole ordeal easy for you.
    Kindly, share your opinion plzz..waiting

Member Array

Guys Visit this Link to get affordable Umrah Packages in Ramadan:

http://umrahexperts.co.uk/ramadan-umrah-packages.html

Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by adeeliqbal View Post
    Kindly, share your opinion plzz..waiting
    Rather then visiting inexpensive agencies, you should visit all reasonably price agencies and compare what the are offering. Things you should be looking for is
    - how many days/nights are included
    - which hotel are you staying in (2/3/4/5 star, etc) - 4 star or above is what you want if you are from the west/uk/usa/canada
    - when are they provided (time windows) - some don't give it to you when you go to mina while others still give you access to come back and shower
    - what meals are provided - some include breakfast only, some also dinner and some nothing
    - what transportation is provided - some included in package others don't, some include ziyarah trip while others don't

Regarding performing in groups, most umrah and hajj packages are done in groups. Even they sell you an individual package, you all would fly to your destination and from there you would move in a group.

I don't know if 4-5 months in advance is good. It's good to keep an eye on it and see when they are good prices and then book it. Also, booking at non-peak hours will get you good rate.

Food is not every expensive. It all depends on where you are getting your food from. if you go to the hotels then it will be expensive. Some places will charge like $30 riyal per person. but if you go to street shops, they sell decent food at a cheap price. you can get a good food place for one for $7-10 riyals. And if you are staying in a hotel for a few days then go to a local shop and get like laban (yogurt) drink , you can get a pint for $2-3 riyals.

The best research you can do for packages is online and the best research you can do about what to expect over there is by asking those who already went there. You can probably find blogs of such hajjis writing about their experience. The cheapest i think is if you can make your own group. There's a group I knew from another state where the local community would make a group of their own and go together for the hajj. So this helped cut the "profit" cost of these agencies they didn't have to pay.

I went back in 2007 so it's been a while and a lot has changed since then. But the food was cheap and edible from local shops. I have pics from back then uploaded here : http://s236.photobucket.com/user/aaj...?sort=4&page=1

Member Array

Guys Visit this Link to get affordable Umrah Packages in Ramadan:

http://umrahexperts.co.uk/ramadan-umrah-packages.html
    Like i was saying before, you have to see what each package includes and what it doesn't include and see which one fits your needs.

For example, look at the one below.

First one offers hotel stay, 2nd one doesn't. Does mean you have to pay extra for hotel or find your own arrangements?
    Second one offers transport, what does that mean? to/from where to where does that include?
    Second one says from first Ashra? what does that mean? what are the actual dates for each package?
    what about meal options?
    you would have to make a list of questions and then ask these providers. Also keep in mind not all of them will be honest with you.

Member Array

Thank you for helping me, you know about this company http://umrahexperts.co.uk/ramadan-umrah-packages.html ???

They are reliable or not??? Hows is their packages and deals for Umrah???

Member Array

Thank you for helping me, you know about this company http://umrahexperts.co.uk/ramadan-umrah-packages.html ???

They are reliable or not??? Hows is their packages and deals for Umrah???
    Like I said, it's been a decade since I went so I wouldn't know what to expect right now. I'm in the US so i wouldn't know much about UK based companies. Try googling the company name, reviews and blogs and other stuff other people have said usually comes up and that's a good way to find out how it is.

Member Array

Ok thank u for helping me. I'll search on Google about this link: http://umrahexperts.co.uk/ramadan-umrah-packages.html

Member Array

Thank you, dear such an informative comment and pics are adorable. I follow your instructions.

Member Array