As-Salaam alaikum,
From whatever way you look at it, Tawheed in Islam is contained in 4 phrases as follows:--

Subhanallah
Alhamdulillah
Laa ilaha illallah, Allahu akbar
La hawla wala quwata illa billah.

Taken together, these 4 phrases encompass Tawheed (worshipping Allah alone) and qadr.
Ibn Abi Awfaa, may Allah be Merciful to him, said a man came to the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and said: "I cannot learn the Qur'an, so teach me something that will suffice me. He said: [recite] Subhaanallah, walhamdulillah, wa laa ilaha illallah, wallahu akbar, wala hawla walaquwata illa billah..." [Abu Dawud 832, Nisa'ee 2/143].

Abu Hiurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported: "Shall I inform you of a phrase which is under the throne and from among the treasures of Paradise? Say, La hawla wala quwata illa billah, Allah will say: 'My Servant has submitted himself in intention, action and worship (aslama was-taslama)" [Hakim, Daraabi, Fathal Baari 11/501].

A servant does not control any of his affairs; he does not have the means to repel harm or the ability to attain goodness except by Allah's Will. A servant cannot change disobedience to obedience; sickness to health; weakness to strength; deficiency to perfection except by Allah's Help.

What Allah Wills happens and what He does not Will won't happen. The affairs of creation are tied to His Decree and Pre-Destination, Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala...