Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Junior Member Array

Default Real Weapons Guns Sounds

To Love weapons is in the vain of every youngster. There sounds gives a good environment some time like in marriages etc.
    An android free app Real Weapons Guns Sounds have the collection of 100+ weapons and their HD wallpapers. Like: AK 47 gun sounds,air gun sounds,arma 3 gun sounds,bf4 gun sounds,empty gun sounds,gun click sounds,gun sound hunter,gun sound simulator,gun sounds pistol,loud gun sounds,machine gun sounds,shotgun ringtones,shotgun sounds,weapon sounds,gun shot sounds,m4a1and much more are now available in a single app. You can also make these sounds as your ringtones.

To download,visit the following link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.guns.sounds

colt380.jpgglock17.jpgrifle7.jpgrifle8.jpgrifle9.jpgsubmachinegun3.jpg

islamirama.wordpress.com Array

Guns are weapons of destruction. They are designed to kill and take a life. There is nothing joyful about them unless someone enjoys killing people. Those who go around shooting guns at weddings as if these are firecrackers or shooting them around for fun underestimate their purpose and existence. They are not toys to be played with, nor is listening to their "sound" is something to be encouraging others to do.

Junior Member Array

@islamirama bro this is just a funny app. Don't take it serious. This all are just for fun. and so sorry if my post hurt you. I just want to bring smiles on the face of each and every person. Thanks for your feedback.

islamirama.wordpress.com Array

It's fine but that time can be spend on some other app that could be funny as well. I don't think playing with guns is something you could say as "fun"

Junior Member Array

I can understand what you want to say. Any how i will try my best to share something which you love to use. Thanks once again

Junior Member Array

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Manahil007 View Post
    To Love weapons is in the vain of every youngster. There sounds gives a good environment some time like in marriages etc.
    An android free app Real Weapons Guns Sounds have the collection of 100+ weapons and their HD wallpapers. Like: AK 47 gun sounds,air gun sounds,arma 3 gun sounds,bf4 gun sounds,empty gun sounds,gun click sounds,gun sound hunter,gun sound simulator,gun sounds pistol,loud gun sounds,machine gun sounds,shotgun ringtones,shotgun sounds,weapon sounds,gun shot sounds,m4a1and much more are now available in a single app. You can also make these sounds as your ringtones.

To download,visit the following link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.guns.sounds

colt380.jpgglock17.jpgrifle7.jpgrifle8.jpgrifle9.jpgsubmachinegun3.jpg

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sabaalyas View Post
    Cool
    Thank you saba...