Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: General Apps

Junior Member Array

Default nice Snake On Screen

May Allah bless all, we sharing nice 3d animation app.You can make other people horrifying through snake on screen app that snake crawl is real.3d snake animation crawl app add fun in your bore life.when you would adjust snake moving wallpaper on your phone it would really horrifying situation especially for kids.

below we share a link to the app.

Attached Images

Junior Member Array

Default Xray Body Scanner Prank app

Salaam to all friends I hope all well. We share the best x-ray body scanner app with the help of user can easily scan different body parts through body scanner prank Freely without an internet network. X-ray body simulator through x-ray camera scan different parts of your body.

Below we share a link to the app.

Attached Images

Junior Member Array

Default Rose Flower Photo Frame - Flower Photo Editor

Salaam to all friends may Allah bless all.Today we share the interesting rose flower photo frame editor app with user. A lot of Variety of rose frames is provided to make your flower albums. Flowers have great power and a lot of colors of flowers are a great impact on pic which looks great.

Junior Member Array

Default Road Signs And Traffic Signals

I hope all are well.We share an app which is Road Signs And Traffic Signals to guide people about traffic rule so that they are away from the road accident.if they driver know all rule of traffic so they driving smoothly with any danger.

Junior Member Array

Default Bike Photo Editor - Bike Photo Frame for Boys

Salaam to all friends.A lot of people want to take pictures with a latest heavy bike that why we share a bike photo editor for those bike lover.These apps have a lot heavy bike frame with the help of these frame user can be edited their pictures.so don,t forget to download these amazing app.

Junior Member Array

Default wild animal photo editor and frame

Helo friends hope so you would be fine and enjoying your life here I have a new app of wild animal photo editor app. this photo editor app provides you pictures of different animals like lion, zebra, bear etc so you can edit those pictures with your photos and can give those pictures real look. like to be real standing and sitting with wild animals. here is its proper link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...toframes&hl=en

Junior Member Array

Default Whats Group Add Groups

Hello to all friends I hope all are well and enjoying life.we share whatsup add groups app for all user.In these app we give whatsup group links.with the help of the app user can smoothly join whatsup group.This app has a very good user interface.user definitely enjoy this app.

Junior Member Array

Default Strobe Flashlight - Flashlight On Call And SMS

I hope all are enjoying life.we share supper led blinking flashlight- flashlight on call and SMS app.main features of this app is that when a call or SMS is coming to the supper led flashlight strobe or blinking.these app is a just amazing app because of the very good interface.

Junior Member Array

Default cat in phone-cat on screen prank

hi guys. i have an app that gives you mix feelings of scared and pleasure. for cat lover cat on screen is pleasurable and for cat irritates, cat on screen is frightful. children usually love so make them entertain though cat on screen. whatever style of your favorite cat you want you can set them on screen to amaze you. for everybody cat on screen prank app is fun. it is not real cat in screen but those who do not like cat can be frighten from cat on screen app so install this and make fun. here is its valid link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...en.prank&hl=en

Junior Member Array

Default Night Photo Editor Night Photo Frame

May Allah bless all.we share night photo frame app.we simply say that night photo editor has nice features app.In this app, there is a lot of variety of frame.if the user wants to edit their pictures then these app is an awesome app. nature night frame is a charming frame, which gives great look to your pictures.

Junior Member Array

Default Age Scanner By Fingerprint

This is pleasurable age calculation android application. If you crave to distinguish your acquaintances literal age than by means of thisAge Scanner By Fingerprintapplication this is a repartee android application presently for distraction exploit.Download this free age calculator and test your age this age detector android application will give you an idea about your age, But these consequences are counterfeit. Age Scanner Prank is a pleasurable application that tries to find out how old you are. It is exceptionally uncomplicated to exploit, immediately situate your finger on the scanner knob and depart the scan.

Junior Member Array

Default men jacket photo editor- stylish jacket designs

helo friends hope so you guys would be fine and enjoying life. men who are jacket lovers and worried about different styles and colors of jackets, now do not worried about this. because men jacket photo editor edit your certain pictures with stylish jackets of your choice, moreover, men jacket photo frame provide sense about jackets for every age that which one suits you most. its link is below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cket.suitditor

Junior Member Array

Default Love Photo Frames - Love Photo Editor

We hope that all are well and enjoying life.A lot of people want to frame their pictures with beautiful frames so we bring love photo frames editor.On marriage ceremonies, people want to edit their pictures.For this purpose, love photo frame is the important app which contains a big range of love frames.

Junior Member Array

Default stylish thin mehndi designs

helo girls. no need to visit salon for special mehndi designs on hands and feet. i have an app of fantastic simple and complex mehndi styles. for all type of girls this app of offline mehndi designs contain arabian mehndi designs, eid mehndi designs, indian mehndi designs as well. here is its link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....designs&hl=en

Junior Member Array

Default collage maker of videos and photos

helo hope so you guys would be fine. to make fun and something productive i have for you and that is collage maker of photos and videos. you can now edit photos with different effects, can crop it and save it, more you can collect a lot of photos in one collage on photo collage maker. you can edit music and background of videos on video collage maker. its link is below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d..._collage&hl=en

Junior Member Array

Default Solar Battery Charger Prank - Battery Saver Prank

hi to all friends I hope all are well.every person hears about solar technology but we bring solar battery charger prank app.with the help of this nice app user can comfortably charge their phone.now user don,t worry about that there no electricity user charge their mobile with this app.user definitely enjoy these amazing app.

Junior Member Array

Default beautiful names on cakes

hi guys you cant deny to send wishes and cake images to your beloved and friends etc. so this app of beautiful cakes of birthday with wishes is fantastic app. freely you can get variety of stylish images and best wishes for friends. its link is below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...me_maker&hl=en

Junior Member Array

Default police siren sound and light

helo friends. if you want more fun in your life install this fabulous app of loud police siren. through this app you can make fun as well as scared people. emergency siren sound really frighten others. it is basically sign of danger. so enjoy your life through this app of police siren. its link is below:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...icesiren.light

Junior Member Array

Default Style Me Girl Photo Editor Make Me Girls

I hope all well and enjoying life. style me girl picture extra on make me girl app bring further more heavy looks to your pictures. So user using this make me a girl photo editor to tease your wellwishers.user can Be Sent them their picture by convert with style me girl app and make your friends a girl with best makeup tools and editing features.

below we share a link to the app.

Junior Member Array

Default block puzzle mania

helo guys block puzzle mania is very interesting game for all age. it really makes you fresh while playing. just have to match the same color blocks on puzzle board. if you are free do enjoy the game on your iphone. more score making while playing make you eager to win the puzzle mania. its link is below:
    https://itunes.apple.com/pk/app/bloc...290136364?mt=8