Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Janet Doss Array
    3558 Locust Court Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

Thumbs up Janet Doss here from Shelton saying hello to the Net Muslims community

I hope i will learn a lot from you guys here during my stay. I love Muslims because the outer world always utter bad about them and indeed they are not. Little intro about my career here: Developed several new methods for managing hula hoops in Tampa, FL. Spent 2002-2007 researching robotic shrimp for the government. Spent 2002-2008 licensing salsa in West Palm Beach, FL. Spent a weekend investing in fatback for fun and profit. In 2008 I was marketing weebles in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Prior to my current job I was selling saliva for farmers.

Moderator Array
    Birmingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by janetfdoss View Post
    I hope i will learn a lot from you guys here during my stay. I love Muslims because the outer world always utter bad about them and indeed they are not. Little intro about my career here: Developed several new methods for managing hula hoops in Tampa, FL. Spent 2002-2007 researching robotic shrimp for the government. Spent 2002-2008 licensing salsa in West Palm Beach, FL. Spent a weekend investing in fatback for fun and profit. In 2008 I was marketing weebles in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Prior to my current job I was selling saliva for farmers.
    Hello and welcome hope you learn and benefit from this forum.
    Verily, Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O Believers! send blessings upon him and salute him with a worthy salutation". (Qur'aan - 33:56)
    www.sabeel-travels.co.uk

Moderator Array

Welcome to NetMuslims Janet, always good to see people interested in Islam and not the hype.
    "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger." (Sahih Al Bukhari Vol 8. No.135)

Administrator Array

Sorry for the delayed welcome. I haven't been on the forums for the past few weeks.