Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Junior Member Array

Default Difficult to get a wife as co-wife

Assallamu Alliakkum. I am from South India and from a very conservative background. I have a need for a younger wife and I have registered with a few Islamic Matrimonial sites and have been patiently waiting for the past 7 years, but it seems next to impossible to get a younger wife.

Why I need a younger wife is simple, as I dont want to go astray. And being in India is another negative impact for ladies to relocate. They want to settle down in US, European countries and Middle East. It is not my mistake to be born in India.

Wa Sallam

Member Array

Wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Why do you have a need for a younger wife? how is it fair to young girl wanting to marry someone much older? how is it fair to your current wife, have you considered the hurt she will feel with you taking a co-wife and a younger one at that. Perhaps working on improving the current marriage may result in not needing a younger wife?

Junior Member Array

Assallamu Allaikkum, Sister in Islam. I have no misunderstanding or fight with my wife to go for a younger wife. Understanding with my wife is perfect and I do everything that she needs. She is 19 months my senior. Our's is marriage by our choice. So no regrets in the marriage. When we were young we were adviced not to marry in this age difference. But at that age and wish to marry her, I had spoken philosophically and we got married. By Grace of Allah, we have been married 29 years now. But in spite of all love and affection for her, Allah has created man with needs. I dont want to be more explicit here. If you remember, I had come close to marrying a girl in 2007, but due Indian culture that one man should marry, one lady, my marriage to a young girl was termed haram and our marriage was thwarted. I have been having the need for a younger wife for quite sometime. In spite of a lady unable to accept my situation, I have never treated my wife ill, nor have I held her responsible for other ladies not accepting to be a co-wife. I am praying silently that I should have a halal life.

Member Array

Wa'alaikum as'salaam.

may Allah make it easy for you bro. Try checking out matirmonial sites, posting it on forums won't help you much in your search.

Junior Member Array

Assallamu Allaikkum, it is only to tell the world, how difficult it is to get a lady to accept being a co-wife. The world at large, thinks, males go about having multiple wives. Maybe it is true in some Islamic countries but definitely not so in Asian countries.

Thanks for your prayers.

Wa Sallam