Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    islamirama.wordpress.com Array

The Vatican’s Dirtiest, Darkest Top 5 Secrets

Nazism, blood money, murder, population control, the Vatican Bank is now regarded as an institution full of blood money - but just how dark are the secrets hidden from view?

The Vatican Bank, simply by existing, threw the Holy Bible out of the window with the baby and the bath water. By founding the Vatican Bank in 1942 and charging interest on loans, Christian values were broken, secular laws ignored and many people suffered.

It started when the Vatican Bank partnered with Italy’s fascist dictator Mussolini; recognizing the regime, the people blindly followed the Vatican and Mussolini in joining forces with Hitler during World War Two. What came next was the ultimate sin…

1. The Vatican Bank Hid Nazi Gold

Thanks to the Nazis, many suffered at the hands of the brutal regime. In particular, were the Jews and Roma. Some 750,000 were executed in a mass slaughter in Croatia after fascists take control in April 1941. The then Ustaše pillaged and looted the belongings of the dead, hoarding millions worth in gold teeth, gems and jewellery. The staggering sum was said to be between $80 to $90 million.

The newly created Vatican Bank acted for the Nazis, storing the looted gold bars and jewellery of the dead. Holocaust survivors attempted to sue the Vatican in 1999, but failed because of the sovereignty of the Holy See that gave immunity to all prosecution.

2. The Vatican-Mafia Connection

The Devil’s work didn’t stop at the end of World War Two. It continued. In 1957, a plan was hatched to launder money for the US and Italian mafias. Again, the Vatican Bank was a central figure that picked up a 15 percent commission for their troubles.

Michele Sindona, the Italian lawyer who transferred the blood money into the Vatican Bank later was made a financial advisor by Pope Paul VI himself. Soon, both became very rich.

3. The Masons and the Vatican

Although being a member of a masonic lodge meant being excommunicated, it didn’t stop 121 church representatives from joining. Not surprisingly, the members were all officials of the Vatican Bank and were closely associated to Propaganda Due (P2).

P2, uncovered during an investigation into Sedona, held a 1,000-strong high-ranking political membership, which also included not only Vatican officials but CIA, mafia, and future Italian leader Silvio Berlusconi. Their goal: achievement of an authoritarian state.

After P2 was exposed to the public in 1981, public uproar followed – that a secret society planned to rule over them.

4. The Murder of Pope John Paul I

The shortest serving Pope in the history of the Vatican, Pope John Paul I died only 33 days into his office.

Circumstances are still questionable as a post-mortem never took place. What we do know is that Pope John Paul I died hours after firing Jean-Marie Villot, the Cardinal Secretary of State, for being a member of P2.

It was also known how Pope John Paul I was vehemently opposed to the Vatican Bank.

5. Blood Money is God’s Money

Giorgio Ambrosoli died of several gunshot wounds just outside his Milan home. It’s 1979, and Ambrosoli was working as an appointed liquidator of one of Sindona’s banks. He was about to reveal his findings of the Vatican Bank’s money laundering network with the mafia when he was gunned down.

Although the Vatican Bank is under close scrutiny these days, there are no instances of prosecution for any wrong doing. Only in 2016, over 190 financial transactions were flagged as suspicious with four of them totalling in over $2 million. In the last 2 years, accounts frozen for suspicious activities have amounted to over $21.5 million.

http://anonymous-news.com/the-vatica...top-5-secrets/

Christian militias kill up to 30 civilians as hundreds seek refuge inside mosque

Hundreds of civilians are seeking refuge inside a mosque in the Central African Republic's border town of Bangassou amid ongoing attacks by Christian militias that have killed up to 30 civilians, Unite Nations officials and aid workers said on Sunday.

The attacks throughout the weekend on the town of Bangassou on the Congolese border have involved hundreds of fighters with heavy weaponry and appeared to be aimed at Muslims, they said, in the latest sign that the multi-year conflict is worsening.
    The UN base there has also been targeted, prompting the deployment of extra troops to the remote town on Sunday in anticipation of further attacks. They had succeeded in partly securing the town by dusk, said Herve Verhoosel, spokesman for the UN mission (MINUSCA).

"The situation is extremely deplorable and we are doing everything to rapidly retake control of Bangassou," MINUSCA chief Parfait Onanga-Anyanga told Reuters in an interview.

Asked about the civilian death toll, he added: "It is clear that we are looking at numbers that could easily reach 20 to 30." Many of the fighters are child soldiers who appeared to be under the influence of drugs, he added.

Pastor Antoine Mbao Bogo, the local Red Cross president, said gunfire continued to ring out from the town on Sunday, blocking attempts by his organisation and others to reach the wounded and recover the dead.

In recent months, roaming militias spurred by ethnic and religious rivalries have stepped up violence despite pledges to take part in a government-led disarmament programme.

Aid workers say that militias seem to be exploiting security voids after Ugandan and French soldiers left in the past few months when their missions ended.
    Antonio Guterres, the UN secretary general, said on Sunday he was "outraged" by the attacks on the 13,000-strong mission that have killed six peacekeepers around Bangassou, an area previously sheltered from conflict.

Prime minister Simplice Sarandji condemned the attacks in a statement on local radio on Sunday and said those responsible would be brought to justice.

Central African Republic (CAR) has been plagued by inter-religious violence since 2013 when mainly Muslim Seleka fighters seized power and ousted then-president Francois Bozize, prompting reprisal killings from anti-balaka militias drawn from the Christian minority.

More than 400,000 people in the former French colony are displaced internally and 2.2 million, or nearly half the population, are reliant on aid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ch-30-says-un/

Christian Terrorists Put Crosses with Pig Heads on Muslim Mosque Site

Pig's Head, Bowels Found On 9 Stakes At Site Of Future Mosque In Germany

29 May, 2017

Nine wooden stakes topped with pieces of a dead pig have been found on a plot of land where a mosque is scheduled to be built
    in Germany, according to police. It follows numerous protests against the proposed place of worship.

The stakes, which measured 1.5 meters (5 feet) tall, were planted on the plot of land in the east German city of Erfurt, DPA news agency said, citing local law enforcement.

Half a pig's head, pig feet, and pig bowels were placed on top of the stakes
    , at the site where the Ahmadiyya mosque is scheduled to be built.

Erfurt police said they are unaware who planted the stakes and the accompanying pig parts, adding that an investigation into the case has been launched.

There have been numerous rallies against the Ahmadiyya mosque, one of which included protesters erecting large Christian crosses on a neighboring piece of land.

The Ahmadiyya community is a Muslim movement founded in the late 19th century in India. It has the same legal status as the Christian church in Germany, DPA reports.

Pigs are considered unclean by Muslims, and have been used in various anti-Islam protests in Germany and elsewhere.

Earlier in May, a pig's head bearing insults against German Chancellor Angela Merkel was left outside her office. Merkel has faced stiff opposition to her liberal immigration policies which allowed over 1.1 million, mainly Muslim refugees into the country last year. However, it remains unclear if the attack was in response to her policy on asylum seekers.

Last month, severed pig heads were found hanging on a fence outside the Moroccan ambassador's residence in a Paris suburb.

In August 2016, a Hungarian MEP faced a barrage of criticism and bitter comments online after he suggested that severed pigs' heads would be a great deterrent against refugees trying to get into the country.

The placement of pig's heads and other parts of the animal's carcass is considered highly offensive for Muslims, who abstain from consuming pork because the pig is considered an "impure" animal in Islam.

https://www.rt.com/news/390105-pig-head-mosque-germany/

Chrisitan Terrorist Shoots Dead 8 People in Mass Shooting

Mississippi Mass Shooting: 8 Dead; 'Suicide by Cop Was My Intention' Says Suspect

Suspect arrested, identified as Willie Corey Godbolt

A man who got into an argument with his estranged wife over their children was arrested in a house-to-house shooting rampage in rural Mississippi that left eight people dead, including a sheriff's deputy.

"I ain't fit to live, not after what I done," a handcuffed Willie Corey Godbolt, 35, told The Clarion-Ledger.

The shootings took place at three homes Saturday night - two in Brookhaven and one in Bogue Chitto - about 70 miles (110 kilometers) south of Jackson, after authorities got a call about a domestic dispute, the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation said.

The dead included two boys
    , investigators said. Godbolt was listed in good condition at a hospital with a gunshot wound; authorities did not say how he was wounded.

Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said charges had yet to be filed and it was too soon to say what the motive was. Authorities gave no details on the relationship between Godbolt and the victims.

However, Godbolt himself shed some light on what happened in a video interview with the newspaper as he sat with his hands cuffed behind his back on the side of a road.

Godbolt said he was talking with his wife and in-laws when somebody called authorities. "I was having a conversation with her stepdaddy and her mama and her, my wife, about me taking my children home," he said. "Somebody called the officer, people that didn't even live at the house. That's what they do. They intervene. They cost him his life," he said, apparently referring to the deputy. "I'm sorry." "I love my wife, I love my kids," Godbolt said. "They would not let me live... I just wanted to love my family."

The stepfather-in-law, Vincent Mitchell, said in an interview that Godbolt's wife and their two children had been staying at his Bogue Chitto home for about three weeks after she left her husband.

After the sheriff's deputy arrived at the house, Godbolt looked as if he was about to leave, then reached into his back pocket, pulled a gun and opened fire, Mitchell said.

Mitchell said he escaped along with Godbolt's wife. But he said three family members were killed in his home: his wife, her sister and one of the wife's daughters.

"I'm devastated. It don't seem like it's real," Mitchell said.

The slain deputy was identified as William Durr, 36. Godbolt said he did not intend for police to capture him alive.

"My intentions was to have God kill me. I ran out of bullets," he said. "Suicide by cop was my intention."

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.792428

Christian Terrorists Kill 30 Civilians As Hundreds Seek Refuge Inside Mosque

15 May 2017

An armed fighter belonging to the 3R armed militia displays his weapon in the town of Koui in April

Hundreds of civilians are seeking refuge inside a mosque in the Central African Republic's border town of Bangassou amid ongoing attacks by Christian militias that have killed up to 30 civilians, Unite Nations officials and aid workers said on Sunday.

The attacks throughout the weekend on the town of Bangassou on the Congolese border have involved hundreds of fighters with heavy weaponry and appeared to be aimed at Muslims, they said, in the latest sign that the multi-year conflict is worsening.

The UN base there has also been targeted, prompting the deployment of extra troops to the remote town on Sunday in anticipation of further attacks. They had succeeded in partly securing the town by dusk, said Herve Verhoosel, spokesman for the UN mission (MINUSCA).

"The situation is extremely deplorable and we are doing everything to rapidly retake control of Bangassou," MINUSCA chief Parfait Onanga-Anyanga told Reuters in an interview.

Asked about the civilian death toll, he added: "It is clear that we are looking at numbers that could easily reach 20 to 30." Many of the fighters are child soldiers who appeared to be under the influence of drugs, he added.

Pastor Antoine Mbao Bogo, the local Red Cross president, said gunfire continued to ring out from the town on Sunday, blocking attempts by his organisation and others to reach the wounded and recover the dead.

A United Nations peacekeeping soldier provides security during a food aid delivery in Central African Republic in April

In recent months, roaming militias spurred by ethnic and religious rivalries have stepped up violence despite pledges to take part in a government-led disarmament programme.

Aid workers say that militias seem to be exploiting security voids after Ugandan and French soldiers left in the past few months when their missions ended.

Antonio Guterres, the UN secretary general, said on Sunday he was "outraged" by the attacks on the 13,000-strong mission that have killed six peacekeepers around Bangassou, an area previously sheltered from conflict.

minusca.jpg

Prime minister Simplice Sarandji condemned the attacks in a statement on local radio on Sunday and said those responsible would be brought to justice.

Central African Republic (CAR) has been plagued by inter-religious violence since 2013 when mainly Muslim Seleka fighters seized power and ousted then-president Francois Bozize, prompting reprisal killings from anti-balaka militias drawn from the Christian minority.

More than 400,000 people in the former French colony are displaced internally and 2.2 million, or nearly half the population, are reliant on aid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ch-30-says-un/

Christians are not a minority in CAR as is reported above. They are the majority and are killing Muslims because they want to establish Christian "Shariah" Law and not the reason (coup) as reported above.