Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.

Thread: Website Ads

Junior Member Array

Default Website Ads

I have been doing research regarding Istikhara Prayer/Dua myself for quite a while and my findings are that itís not better. Please suggest me an authentic source of guidance. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated!!

Junior Member Array

Hey Nihaa...!!
    I appreciated your effort and nice to hear about Istikhara Dua. The curiosity to know about istikhara may lead to prosper of life.
    Istikhara Dua is a supplication to Allah swt approaching what is best and suitable for us. Istikhara petition to God profits us in settling on the right decision. Muslims perform Salatul Istikhara Dua to Allah swt for direction.

Member Array

As'salaamu alaikum,

Please visit the following links to know about it inshallah.

The Prayer of seeking Allaah's Guidance (Salaat Al-Istikhaarah)
    http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/ar...al-istikhaarah

Istikhaarah prayer -http://islamqa.info/en/11981

How to benefit properly from Istikhaarah - http://islamqa.info/en/72255

How to pray istikhaarah - http://islamqa.info/en/2217

Junior Member Array

Thanks Aansa and islamirama!! You have solved my big problem. I have visited istikhara dua websites suggested by you. These are very helpful for me.

Junior Member Array

AansaKareem

Junior Member Array

Hi !!
    I have visited and explore the Istikhara Dua and also performed Istikhara Dua. I could not find proper result. how can i find proper results??

Member Array

Inshallah let us know if you need any other information. Also, check out the forum as there is wealth of information available in the islamic section.

Junior Member Array

Hi Nihaa!! Don't take tension just relax. Firstly accumulate the knowledge about istikhara Dua through visit Istikhara Dua. You must try it again for better results. InshaALLAH you must find perfect results........

Junior Member Array

hhhmm You are right......I must do it INSHAALLAH.......

Moderator Array

First let me say assalamu aliakum, Nihaanoor and welcome to the forum.

Now when you say "I could not find proper results", what exactly does that mean. When you do Istikhara it is because you are seeking Allah's guidance on a matter, that you are now putting the matter into his hands and Inshaa Allah he will show you the right path. This does not necessary mean that you will get what you are seeking because sometimes what we want isn't always best for us and Allah is a better judge over the matter than we are. You must also be patient, it does not mean that you just sit by and wait for the answer, continue making an effort on what it is you want and making dua if it is good for you then you will have it by Allah's Will.
    "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger." (Sahih Al Bukhari Vol 8. No.135)

Junior Member Array

InshaALLAH

Junior Member Array

Hey!!
    I have performed itikhara prayer/Dua. I have done successfully and also got better results........
    Thanks Aansa to motivate me about istikhara. I will request to other Muslims, please as a Muslim we should do istikhara Dua for future prosper of life.

Member Array

Nihaanoor and AansaKareem, why do you have the same IP address? If you are trying to promote your istikhara Dua website then this is not the way to do it. This violates forum rules. I suggest posting an introduction, some information about the site and then the site link in the Events & Announcement section. This thread will be renamed and moved there.

Junior Member Array

Default Website ads

Arthritis such as Osteoarthritis which is predominantly found in the older people. Earlier there was no Arthritis is a dreaded illness afflicting in the advanced years. Many of the elders are afflicted with scope of treatment for this painful disease. However Ayurveda has many natural cures for various kinds of Arthritis. It has natural cures for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis and other forms of Arthritis. Snehapanam in which medicated ghee or oil is given internally in increasing quantities for a period of 8 to 12 days. It is considered to cure osteoarthritis. Karaskara Ksheera Dhara is an effective treatment against Rheumatoid Arthritis. In this treatment, herbal decoction prepared in milk is poured all over the body. Dhara is usually done in four or five postures. These treatments for Arthritis are affordable but there is lack of awareness about it. Ayurveda can effectively cure the disease, the new treatment for arthritis heals many afflicted with the disease. Those suffering from Arthritis can visit Godís own country for treatment. It is a great idea to spend a vacation here while getting freedom from the illness. It is possible to be cured from the illness at affordable rates. Ayurveda has many cures for various illnesses and is very beneficial to the human kind. It has a major role in preserving life and contributes effectively to the survival of human society. Painful diseases such as Arthritis are cured naturally.

Junior Member Array

Default Rain Soul Pure Wellness - The Pure Wellness Supplement

rain_soul_header_design1.jpg
    Rain Soul is a ready-to-drink energy and health supplement drink by Rain International. This proprietary drink is prepared with a blend of awesome natural seeds extract and components Ė black cumin seeds was called Seeds that could cure anything but death itself by The prophet Mohammad. It is a vital nutritious drink, which comes in a 2-ounce pack, and is proven to be a highly effective energy and nutritious drink to get you out of weakness instantly.
    It is a mix of some natural components that have been used for ages as ideal nutrition supplements. As you have it, your body will get a lot of things aside from just boosting energy. It is proven to be a catalyst to enhance your immune system and sharpen your brain focus.

for more information, please visit www.rainsoulwellness.com