Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Junior Member Array

Default My divine experiences

In the name of Allah Who is Infinite Compassion and Love

Salam and Greetings of Peace. Ramadan Kareem. May the spirit of this holy month illuminate the world and lead humanity to the way to peace, harmony and universal brotherhood.

I am a Syed Muslim male 45 of Indo-Iranian descent. Since the year 1997 at the age of 30, Allah the Most High has made me to have divine major spiritual mystical experiences which are connected to the return of Prophet Isa (as) or Jesus Christ to establish the Kingdom of Heaven / Islamic Khlifaat on earth, with the holy city of Jerusalem as its spiritual and political capital. Based on my understanding of the esoteric meaning of these I am pasting below an article for your perusal.

Brother Naushad Somji.

**Article deleted by MGMT**
    Last edited by Muslim; Aug-15-2012 at 05:42 AM. Reason: shirk propagation

Senior Member Array

Wa'salaams,

You're article has been deleted. Please do not post it here again. You are welcome to stay and have a look around at what this forum offers and discuss anything within the proper framework of Islam. Soliciting of bidah and shirk innovations on this forum will not be tolerated. Below is a conscript of your article, which clearly shows everything that puts you outside the fold of Islam. If you consider yourself a Muslim then you should repent sincerely and return to real Islam, otherwise you are entitled to your beliefs but propagation of such notions on this forum will result in a ban.

MGMT

Hadrat Imam Ali (as) appeared to me in resurrected form at the Holy Shrine of Hazrat Khwaja Muinuddin Chisty (ra) at Ajmershareef.

Since then I have been meeting many dead Islamic Saints or Auliyas who have also appeared to me in their resurrected forms.

Of all my meetings with the Holy men of Islam, the most remarkable was with Prophet Mohammad (saw) who appeared to me along with Hadrat Imam Ali (as) and three more men whom I did not recognize. This is connected to the awaited Imam Mahdi.

Later on I got baptized by a Christian Priest. Thereafter major spiritual changes began to change place with me and there are at times I could do the kind of healing that Jesus Christ did during his time. Also, I have got the power to forgive sins and whenever I visit graveyards thousands of souls would approach me for prayers to have their sins forgiven.

Mother Teresa. She blessed me over and over again ... She said I represent the second coming of Jesus Christ or Hadrat Isa.

Two years ago I suddenly got a pull to visit the Holy Shrine of Hadrat Shirdi Sai Baba (rh). Since then Baba has been guiding and protecting me and he calls me his son. Recently Baba has informed me that this ball has been put into my heart by him and because of this over the period of time I will become spiritually one with God the Most High ~ an Avatar !!

At times some divine power descends on my person and in that time I get a feeling that I have become one with Allah the Most High spiritually and then Angels circulate around me.