Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Member Array

Default Stranger Danger: Would Anyone Help Your Child?

Stranger Danger: Would Anyone Help Your Child?

The girl in this video was doing everything right - yelling over and over "You're not my dad! Someone help me!" But, no one paid enough attention to what she was saying when the person taking her was yelling things at her and making everyone think she was just being defiant!

Be sure to remind your kids about that point! Try to explain to your children, how to find a moment when the adult isn't talking, to yell it over again, as many times as they can find that right moment. I believe that is what made these 2 guys listen and respond like they did, because the abductor wasn't talking right then. There WILL be those quiet moments, while they're getting away with kidnapping someone's child! Please, share this video, so others can be aware and talk to their kids about it. I believe it's another valuable key for when we teach our kids to yell, "This isn't my mom or this isn't my dad" lesson!

Stranger Danger! 11 traps to avoid!

comments:

Whether its black, Latino or other minority, they are always looked down upon by the Anglo culture but oddly enough they are the first to help and show human compassion towards others...

Junior Member Array

Thanks for this. It is scary that so few people are willing to help. I will definitely share this advice with children.

Junior Member Array

Really i appreciate it. i'm sure that many stranger layout there net in our society. but may Allah help us. thanks
    No outside links in the signature please
    -mgmt

Junior Member Array

Default строительств

Автору спасибо
    And what is a good citizen? Simply one who never says, does or thinks anything that is unusual. Schools are maintained in order to bring this uniformity up to the highest possible point. A school is a hopper into which children are heaved while they are still young and tender; therein they are pressed into certain standard shapes and covered from head to heels with official rubber-stamps. ~H.L. Mencken Education