Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Junior Member Array

Default a halal muslim matrimonial site i just came across!

salaam guys
    for all you single muslims looking for marriage but wanting to go about it in a halal way, i wanted to share

www.muzmatch.com

its a new site I came across, and its miles better than so many of the other sites out there (and there are loads!).

firstly i like it because all the profiles must be complete and approved (im fed up of browsing on sites and finding so many profiles arent complete or only have a few words o nthere).

secondly every profile has a photo , but unlike other sites, on muzmatch, all the photos are blurred - so this way guys arent just window shopping and browsing pages and pages of photos...and also at least you can rest assured knowing your photo isnt all over the internet for everyone to see - which is really good especially for the sisters.

i think what i like the most, is that its pay as you go..im fed up of all these other sites charging upto 30 per month to use their site! this one is miles cheaper, and you pay per person you contact, or per photo you view..and its really cheap. i think its just smartly done, so i hope its helpful for you too..im already talking to someone who i met on muzmatch so ia i hope something becomes of it!

Content Writer Array

Nikahexplorer.com is also Muslim Matrimonial website, which was launched few years ago but got a very good response worldwide, thousands of Muslims are registered here and looking for their Match. So many Muslims have found their half Deen here.

Junior Member Array

Assallamu Allaikkum. Looks like Muzmatch is for mobile app. I am not comfortable with mobile apps. So unable to sign in.

I am signed into Nikkahexplorer, after I saw here, but no +ve response still. It is difficult to make Asian ladies accept to be co-wife and ladies of the other part to migrate to India.

Wa Sallam

Junior Member Array

I am fully agree with matrimonial services because i have satled with the help of saatkasme matrimony and now i am very happy.