Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    I'm Certified! Array

Default My Poetry...! (":

Al-Salaamu Alaykum Fam'.
    Hope you all doin' best in your Iman and health InshAllah.
    Well, as I said I'm here to post my rhymes and to get responses from brothers and sisters from all over Net Muslims community so, here, I'm puttin' down my rhymes. Read the lyrics and let me know how my work is.
    Imma keep postin' new rhymes from time to time InshAllah and keep this thread updated.
    Until then, take care of your self, keep the Deen Tight and Al-Salaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah

PS -
    The first 5 rhymes includes recorded songs as well, they my home recordings anyway buh fo' some odd reason I can't attach the files here so you can message me and ask fo' the songs, I'll email you InshAllah so then you can download the mp3 file and listen to it with the lyrics InshAllah.
    Love Is Peace;
    First We Need The Love...

I'll
    Call
    Mii
    Wifeey
    Pana'
    Orr...

Panadol
    Hehe!
    Cozz
    Itshh
    Cutee!

Senior Member Array

Wa'alaikum as'salaam,

All of your so called "poetry" has been deleted due to its unislamic, inappropriate vulgarness. Please read the forum guidelines before posting any further.This an Islamic forum, inappropriate "poetry" that calls to and praises haram fornicative relationships and kuffar like vulgar 'gangsta' perspective will not be allowed. You are welcome to share any decent and clean islamically acceptable poetry you may have. If you are not sure then please visit poetry section and read other poems for an example.

regards,
    mgmt