Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Junior Member Array

Default Daily Hadith API

Salaam, for those who have Islamic websites or know anyone of having any sites, we have a free API for daily hadith, which can be given to anyone to put up on their website.
    This will enable the site to have a daily hadith column from the sahih hadiths, a new one everyday. Please contact me for more details, no real programming skills needed.
    ws Abu

Junior Member Array

Default Can i consume your daily hadith API in my Android App that i recently published ?

Quote Originally Posted by hadith View Post
    Salaam, for those who have Islamic websites or know anyone of having any sites, we have a free API for daily hadith, which can be given to anyone to put up on their website.
    This will enable the site to have a daily hadith column from the sahih hadiths, a new one everyday. Please contact me for more details, no real programming skills needed.
    ws Abu

I'm an Android developer and am very interested in developing Islamic Apps. I recently published an Android app on Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.dailyhadeeth
    This app gets a new random hadith from my server daily- the API of which I've written myself. I was wondering whether I could use your API to get the hadith, The niyat insha Allah is to spread the sayings of the Prophet to as many people as possible. Please consider this and let me know on m.zulkarnain.shah@gmail.com. I'd be grateful.

Junior Member Array

I've replied to your earlier email that you sent via the website.

Junior Member Array

Hey, i am also developing an Islamic app in chat bot and i need that API to send daily Hadith. Since the thread starter has not replied to my message yet, can you tell me how i can consume the api for daily Hadith? Thank you.

Member Array

As'salaamu alaikum,

it's been a year since the last reply of the OP on here. I"m not sure if he still comes around. I googled for a daily hadith api and came up with one listed below, maybe it can help?

https://www.back4app.com/api/Daily%2.../classes/_User