Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array

LA School District to Pay $139 Million to Kids Forced to Eat Teacher’s Semen Cookies

12/2/14

In 2012, Mark Berndt, had been a teacher in the Los Angeles Unified School District for 30 years.

It was that same year that a 19-year-old photo clerk alerted authorities after she saw ‘bondage-style’ photos of blindfolded kids.

After an investigation, police uncovered a ‘history of “odd behavior” spanning across Berndt’s 30-year career. They also found a cache of nearly 800 photos showing blindfolded children eating cookies made with semen, eating semen from a spoon, and letting roaches crawl on them.

There were dozens of complaints from victims over the years that were ignored by the district, according to lawyers for the 81 child victims.

“There were so many things along the way that were signs,” [plaintiffs’ lawyer John] Manly said, including photographs a parent brought to the head of the school in 2008 of a child eating a cookie covered in white slime.

“This is wrong, do something about it or I’m going to call the police,” the parent demanded, Manly said. “The principal said, ‘Don’t call the police.'”

Because many of the school’s students “come from poor Hispanic homes” and their parents “feared deportation,” they listened to the principal.

The entire ordeal involves a total of about 150 children who were pupils of Berndt from 2005 onward, a spokesman for the district said.

Berndt pleaded no contest last November to charges of lewd conduct and is currently serving a 25-year-prison sentence.

What a sicko.

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/la-sc...-semen-cookies

Member Array

Two Middle School Boys Blackmail Girl into Having Sex and posted Video

Police launched an investigation after a Philadelphia school principal learned about a video depicting two 13-year-old boys having sex with an 11-year-old girl, who they allegedly blackmailed before posting the footage to social media.

The three children -- all students at William Tilden Middle School at 6601 Elmwood Ave. in southwest Philly -- had sex Wednesday afternoon after a scheduled early dismissal, police said.

The incident took place on the 6500 block of Linmore Avenue -- only a few blocks from the school, according to sources, who added a third boy could also be involved.

Another student at Tilden Middle told the principal about the video, which one of the boys recorded and then posted on Instagram, according to multiple sources.

The principal then notified law enforcement officers, who opened an investigation.

Police interviewed the girl, but it is unclear if any charges will be brought against the boys at this time.

In many states, a minimum age for defendants is set to prosecute them on statutory rape charges. Pennsylvania has no minimum age set.

School officials suspended the two boys and they could take additional disciplinary action pending the outcome of the investigation.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...278789291.html

Member Array

School inspectors asked 10-years-olds 'what Lesbians did' to check teachers promoting 'British values'

Ofsted inspectors asked ten year olds at a Christian school if they knew what lesbians 'did' to check they were being taught about British values, it has been claimed.

Grindon Hall Christian School has made a formal complaint over an 'intrusive' inspection conducted in the wake of the Trojan Horse controversy over Islamist attempts to infiltrate schools.

Inspectors are also said to have questioned pupils about transsexuality and asked if any of their friends felt trapped in the 'wrong body'.

There are claims that some schools – mainly those with a religious ethos or located in rural areas with few ethnic minority pupils – have been put under undue pressure by a new requirement to promote British values.

Grindon Hall, which teaches pupils aged four to 18, has a Christian ethos but no faith-based selection criteria, resulting in an intake that includes pupils from various religions.

Principal Chris Gray was a supporter of the British values initiative when details were published last year but inspectors' unannounced visit to the school last November led him to complain to Ofsted that the 'tenor of the inspection was negative and hostile'.

It was 'as if the data collected had to fit a pre-determined outcome', he said, and many of the questions 'seem to betray an underlying disrespect for the Christian faith'.

Pupils were asked whether anyone in their school had two mums or dads.

When the inspectors were giving feedback to staff on their findings, 'it was suggested that a response from one child to the effect of querying how it is possible to have two mums was viewed as indicating a lack of awareness of lesbian relationships', the complaint letter said.

'I understand the child concerned was merely thinking in biological terms. In addition, I have also heard reports of primary schoolchildren being asked if they knew of any boys or girls who thought they were in the 'wrong body'.

'Another parent has complained to me that her ten-year-old daughter was asked if she knew what lesbians 'did'.'

They also allegedly questioned children as young as six about their knowledge of Hindu festivals and the Jewish Torah.

He suggested that the questioning of pupils 'crossed the line into harassment'.

Sixth-formers at the school have also prepared written complaints, claiming that inspectors appeared to be 'manipulating' the conversation during group discussions about racism and homophobia, seemingly determined to 'discredit' the school.

The guidelines, introduced by the Education Secretary Nicky Morgan last year, require schools actively to promote 'British values' including democracy, liberty and tolerance.'

Other institutions said to have unfairly fallen foul of the rules include a Christian school in Reading, Berkshire, that says it was warned it could face closure for failing to invite imams and other religious leaders to take assemblies.

In another case, a high-performing primary school in Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, was marked down because pupils lacked 'first-hand experience of the diverse make-up of modern British society'. Inspectors made no allowance for the fact that 97 per cent of the population of the town is white.

An Ofsted spokesman said it would be 'considering the issues raised by the school' and added: 'Ofsted does not require evidence that schools 'promote' other faiths. Instead, inspectors must ensure that pupils are able to express views which are neither intolerant nor discriminatory towards others.'

source: Dailymail

Comments:

There is a major scandal going on in the UK with pedophilia being exposed at the highest level, up to royalty. The pedophile politicians are behind the so called "british values" as a "legal" way of sending their sexual grooming agents a.k.a education inspectors to bully and harass anyone who isn't allowing sexual grooming to take place.

There so called "British values" :

“We Must Defend Free speech… But Respect My British Values, Muslim!”

https://coolnessofhind.wordpress.com...values-muslim/

Member Array

Teacher: I see the difference in educational privilege every day. I live it. I am disgusted by it.

Here is a post by a Colorado teacher who vividly explains the difference in the lives of fortunate students and the less fortunate students whom she teaches. Her last post on this blog was a nuanced look into the psyche of some students of color who live in poverty, which you can read here. This public school teacher often blogs anonymously under the name Shakespeare’s Sister at Daily Kos. She teaches 11th grade AP Language and Composition in the Denver area.

Here is Shakespeare’s Sister newest post for this blog:

Recently, events in Ferguson and New York have reminded us there are still two very different Americas. What I wish more people were talking about is that there are two American educations: One for the affluent, and one for students living in poverty.

Many of the reports focus on numbers for free and reduced lunches, which is, some say, a “rough proxy for poverty,” but those labeling it in such a way have probably never set foot in a classroom.

Almost every day, I slip food to one of my students. Both of his parents are in prison. Or, one of his parents is in prison and the other is dead. We can’t quite get the full story from him. He lives with his older sister, whom he refers to as his mother because he doesn’t want to explain anything. Or he doesn’t live with her. He won’t say where he’s staying. We’ve attempted home visits but can never get anyone to answer the door.

A senior from a nearby high school spoke at the Colorado Association for Gifted and Talented’s annual conference in Denver this past October. Poised and polished and wearing a suit, he told the assembled teachers and administrators about how he had recently received a $25,000 grant from a company to allow him to continue to develop a thumbprint-activated gun prototype. He takes a special class in a public school—a scientific discovery class—in which he is allowed time to process through his scientifically based ideas. He works with a special adviser from a corporation that helped him set up his own corporation, and continues to help guide the research and development of his prototype. He admitted openly to taking many days off of school in order to work on his projects. He laughed it off, though, because his teachers make a special exception for him because they know he’s gifted, and they know what he’s working on.

My students take several days off of school also. They do it when they have to care for their brothers or sisters because their parents are working. They do it when they have to work so their family can eat. They do it when their parents are in the hospital receiving emergency medical care. Instead of a special exception, my students will eventually get a date in truancy court.

Another student who spoke at the conference, a fourteen-year-old “Indigenous Environmental Activist,” is “committed to standing up and protecting the Earth, Water, Air, and Atmosphere.” He attends a private school on a full-ride scholarship, and travels around the world—by airplane, I should mention—to perform with other activists, fight for the environment, and encourage other people to do the same. He and his siblings have released an album of rap songs about fighting for the health of the planet. My kids fight for the chance to break the oppressive cycle of poverty.

My student comes to school hungry every day. He wears size XXL shirts to hide what we all know is an emaciated frame. A couple of weeks ago, he used a plastic bag—stretched out to its full length—as a belt. He says he doesn’t get to choose the size of clothes he gets so he has to make do with what he has. He tells me I don’t have to buy him food, but I do anyway, because he needs it. He always takes it.

Why do I do it? Is it because it hurts me to see when my students are hungry, to know that they are wanting? That’s one reason, yes. But another reason I do it is because, deep down, I am ashamed of an educational system that provides such privilege to some students, while willfully and purposefully denying it to others.

I am angry that when I attend a conference for gifted children—which, make no mistake, I do have in my classroom, though they do not have the same opportunities as their more affluent counterparts—I see such a stark difference between the opportunities afforded to students in affluent areas, and the opportunities afforded to students in my classroom.

There has been plenty of talk about privilege lately: the difference in racial privilege, the difference in gender privilege.

There’s a difference in educational privilege, too. I see it every day. I live it. I am disgusted by it.

Where there is money, there is education. Where there isn’t money, there is excessive testing, lack of curricular options, and struggle. There is the struggle to give students the tools they need to fight their way through a system that is designed to hold them back from the moment they take their first breath, from the moment they try to write their first paragraph. As The Washington Post report states: “A growing number of children start kindergarten already trailing their more privileged peers and rarely, if ever, catch up. They are less likely to have support at home, are less frequently exposed to enriching activities outside of school, and are more likely to drop out and never attend college.” They are, overall, less likely to succeed.

When I was at the conference, I heard confidence in the voices of the two students that spoke; their words were steeped in the self-assuredness of privilege.

Instead of self-assuredness, my teenage students’ voices are already wracked with weariness.

So what do my students need, then? Access to the same funding, opportunities, and “exceptions” afforded to privileged, affluent students.

They need a society and educational system designed to actually meet their needs, instead of a society that passes laws to keep them constantly underfoot and an educational system designed to test them to death and tell them how they are inadequate instead of educating them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...sgusted-by-it/

Member Array

British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks

by Cahal Milmo - 23 January 2015

Muslim pupils across Britain are suffering a backlash of bullying and abuse following the Charlie Hebdo massacre amid a broad rise in Islamophobia in schools which the Government is failing to tackle, campaigners have told The Independent.

The sole UK charity monitoring anti-Muslim hate crime said it had recorded a “significant” increase in incidents in schools in the wake of the killings in Paris with both parents and teachers reporting verbal and physical attacks against Muslim students.

In one case, a teenage Muslim pupil at a school in Oxfordshire was this week allegedly slapped and called a “terrorist” by classmates after a teacher raised the murders of 12 people at the French magazine in a classroom discussion and suggested Muslims should be “challenged” by the display of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed. The boy told his parents he did not wish to return to school.

Teachers unions and anti-racism groups told The Independent they have recorded an increase in Islamophobic incidents in schools with the 400,000 Muslim pupils in British schools increasingly likely to be taunted as “terrorists”, “pedophiles” or “immigrants”. The NASUWT, the teaching union, said the rise of anti-Muslim sentiment is causing “uncertainty and fear” in schools.

Tell MAMA, which monitors anti-Muslim hate crime in Britain, said it had logged 112 reports of physical and verbal violence in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo killings, including nine incidents which related specifically to schools in locations from West Yorkshire to East Sussex.

The organization, which was recommended by Communities Secretary Eric Pickles last week in a letter subsequently criticized by Muslim groups for appearing to ask Muslims to prove their British identity, said it had been repeatedly rebuffed by a “short-sighted” Department for Education (DfE) in efforts to seek its support in offering training for schools in how to deal with Islamophobia.

Fiyaz Mughal, chief executive of Tell MAMA, said: “We are seeing more incidents of radicalized language and bullying against Muslim children in schools and it has led to a significant number of incidents following the events in Paris.

“It is right that teachers and pupils should be able to discuss terrible events of this nature but it needs to be done carefully and in a manner that is sensitive to the position of Muslim pupils.

“For the past 18 months we have sought to engage with the DfE to offer training to schools but on each occasion we have been rebuffed. The lack of engagement is worrying.

“Whatever the reason, it gives the impression that anti-Muslim hatred is something that is not of significance for them. Lack of action is short sighted since we are seeing problems in some schools regarding bullying and prejudiced statements against Muslim students.”

The charity said it had been approached in the last fortnight by parents whose children had been targeted by fellow pupils as well as school staff who wanted advice on how to raise the implications of the Charlie Hebdo killings and had found little or no guidance was available on structuring such discussions.

In Oxfordshire, the Year 10 pupil at a secondary academy, rated as “good” in its latest Ofsted report, said the massacre had been raised during a history lesson.

A formal complaint about the incident, obtained by The Independent, alleged that the teacher had “expressed his desire to purchase t-shirts with cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad as a way to challenge Muslims who are offended”.

The report said the teenager, whose parents have asked that he remain anonymous, was the sole Muslim in his class and had felt “unfairly targeted and belittled” by the discussion.

Shortly afterwards, the pupil was confronted by a number of boys in the year above him and slapped. When the victim asked why he had been attacked, it is alleged the same boy slapped him twice more before then calling him a “Paki” and a “terrorist”.

The complaint added that the teenager’s mother was “increasingly frustrated and distressed at the clear targeting of her son and she feels that she is putting her son in danger by sending him to school”. Tell MAMA said it had submitted a complaint to the school and was awaiting a response.

A second anti-racism group said Islamophobia has been on the rise in schools for at least four years with children increasingly viewing Britain’s Muslims as a homogenous group.

Show Racism the Red Card, an educational charity, said it had strong anecdotal evidence of growing anti-Muslim prejudice, including the results of word association exercises in which children increasingly responded to the word “Muslim” with answers such as “terrorist”, “pig”, “praying” and “immigrant”.

Laura Pidcock, education team manager, said: “What we are seeing is a process of homogenization between immigrants and Islam. Young children equate immigrants with Muslims, and Muslims with immigrants. There is a perception of Muslims as a single collective body and a sense that this can be a threat. We would like to see room made in the curriculum for the sort of work that encourages pupils to think for themselves and challenge these sort of views.”

The NASUWT, which last year issued guidelines to its members on how to tackle Islamophobia, said anti-Muslim sentiment in wider society was a growing problem for schools which needed to be treated as a “priority”.

Chris Keates, the union’s general secretary, said: “For many teachers and pupils across the UK, there is a growing sense that the promotion of anti-Islamic sentiments is fostering a climate of uncertainty and fear in schools. Teachers are in the frontline in promoting and advancing human values and human rights.”

The DfE acknowledged it did not provide specific advice on Islamophobia to schools but said it had no opposition to suitable material on the issue being distributed.

A DfE spokesman said: “Bullying of any kind is unacceptable. We produce clear guidance for schools giving advice on how to tackle it. All schools must have a behavior policy including measure to prevent bullying and they are expected to promote mutual respect, tolerance and community cohesion.”

Post-Hebdo violence: Islamaphobic attacks

“Islam must die” Graffiti featuring a Nazi swastika and the words “ Islam must die” were found last week outside accommodation at the University of Birmingham, which has a large number of Muslim students.

Tesco attack

A young Asian dentist was attacked by a knife-wielding assailant at a Tesco supermarket in Mold, Wales. Police said they were treating the assault as racially motivated. A 25-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...s-9999393.html

comments:

The kuffar are united in their hatred of Islam and Muslims. Something happens in one country yet they attack Muslims in other countries. In all non-Muslim countries, the Muslim parents need to talk to their children about this bullying. It could be that they are being bullying but are not telling anyone.

Member Array

#ToddlerTerror Trends as Teachers Forced to Spy on Muslim Children

AJ+ Video
    : https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=502513153223530

As if asking Muslim mothers and wives to spy on their jihadi menfolk wasn't Gestapo enough, the Home Office is now expecting nursery school teachers and child-minders to report toddlers at risk of becoming terrorists.

This ridiculous demand was stated in a 39-page document issued by the Home Office in an attempt to boost the Government's ever-failing Prevent strategy. The report comes in light of home secretary Theresa May's proposed Counter-Terrorism and Security Bill, which is only a continuation of draconian measures that will further criminalise Britain's Muslim community.

The bill identifies nurseries and childcare providers, along with schools and universities, as having a duty "to prevent people being drawn into terrorism". The consultation document also added: "Senior management and governors should make sure that staff have training that gives them the knowledge and confidence to identify children at risk of being drawn into terrorism and challenge extremist ideas which can be used to legitimise terrorism and are shared by terrorist groups."

Tory MP David Davis, human rights group Liberty, and the National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT) were amongst the many critics who described the outlandish idea as "unworkable" and "heavy-handed", and accused the Government of treating teachers as "spies".

The unfounded claims of the Trojan Horse scandal of an alleged Islamist plot to takeover Birmingham state schools, and Ofsted's damning report of six Muslim schools in the London borough of Tower Hamlets, strongly suggests that the Government has embarked on a systematic campaign to liberalise Muslim children under the banner of teaching 'British values'.

David Cameron and his gang are desperately trying to implement this strategy by colluding with the likes YouTuber Humza Arshad aka 'Diary of a Badman', and now forcing nursery teachers to be 007, while playing Lego with Muslim toddlers.

As Theresa May continues her crusade to establish the ideal neocon police state, Muslims took to social media to express their frustration at the Government's latest Orwellian policy.

Similar to Mayor Boris Johnson's moronic suggestion that Muslim children should be taken into care to safeguard them from radicalisation, which sparked the comical #SignsOfARadicalBaby trend on Twitter, the Home Office's expectation of teachers to report Muslim children initiated the #ToddlerTerror trend.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dill...b_6414000.html

Here are eight #ToddlerTerror tweets that had me in stitches...

Anti-terror plan to spy on toddlers who might become 'terrorists'

Nursery staff and childminders are given 'duty' to report toddlers they suspect of being at risk of becoming terrorists under new Home Office measures

By Robert Mendick, and Robert Verkaik - 04 Jan 2015

Nursery school staff and registered childminders must report toddlers at risk of becoming terrorists, under counter-terrorism measures proposed by the Government.

Critics said the idea was “unworkable” and “heavy-handed”, and accused the Government of treating teachers and carers as “spies”.

But concern was raised over the practicalities of making it a legal requirement for staff to inform on toddlers.

“Any suspicions that they are evaluating families for ideology could be quite counterproductive. Nursery settings should focus on the foundations of literacy and socializing with other children – those are the real 'protections’.”

A Home office spokesman last night said: “We are not expecting teachers and nursery workers to carry out unnecessary intrusion into family life, but we do expect them to take action when they observe behavior of concern.

He added: “It is important that children are taught fundamental British values in an age-appropriate way. For children in the early years, this will be about learning right from wrong and in practitioners challenging negative attitudes and stereotypes.

It is understood ministers will expect nursery staff to report for example, anti-Semitic comments made in front of them by toddlers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...vy-handed.html

Their Agenda

Of course the Muslim community know that these are harsh draconian measures!!! What do they want from us??? What's the agenda behind Prevent - the so called anti - terrorism strategy??? Simple, they wish for us to become so scared and intimidated through knowing that our doctors, teachers, community workers etc., are all possibly spying on us that we will slowly but surely start to abandon our teachings from the Quran and Sunnah in the fear that it may be seen as a sign of radicalization.

Wonder what they will be looking for in a toddler??? Could the first tell tale sign be, the adhan was read into his ear when he was first born - another indication could be his name, beware of the Umar, Usama, Khadija and Aisha's - could they possibly misconstrue your desire for opting your child out of Christmas, Easter festivities as a sign of the toddler terrorist?? What about if you decide that you don't want your child to learn about homosexuality being acceptable so you opt your child out of stories such as "Tango and cash", defiantly the alarm bells will go on!!

https://www.facebook.com/WomenAgains...hIslam?fref=nf

comments:

What they are really looking for are students whose parents might be religious enough to teach their child about Islam. These people want to catch these youngsters early on to brainwash them into leaving Islam.

Member Array

UK: Sex lessons for 5-year old Students

Labor Party plans to introduce subject to primary school curriculum in bid to tackle homophobic bullying

By Jason Groves - 3 February 2015

Children aged five will have sex education classes if Labor wins the election. Tristram Hunt said yesterday the subject would go on the primary school curriculum to tackle homophobic bullying. The lessons are currently given only to children of secondary school age.

Labor sources said Mr. Hunt, who is the party’s education spokesman, wanted ‘age appropriate’ teaching about sex and relationships to begin in key stage one, when pupils are aged five to seven.

They claimed the move would also help tackle the problems of domestic violence and rape in later life.

But campaigners warned against sacrificing childhood innocence for the sake of political correctness.

Margaret Morrissey of Parents Outloud said: ‘We need to let children be children, particularly at key stage one, when many are still not very mature and may find this kind of material confusing and quite scary.

‘Are we really saying that at the age of five, children have to put their childhood behind them and learn about all the things adults have to deal with?

That is not what parents want. I understand that politicians are looking for eye-catching ideas to win the election, but I would say to them, please don’t sacrifice our children’s innocence.’

Simon Calvert of Christian Concern said the explicit material already used in schools would shock many parents.

He added: ‘We are all concerned about the sexualisation of young people, particularly with the influence of the internet and social media but Labor have landed on the wrong solution.

‘For three decades the cry has been that we must have more sex education, of a more explicit nature, at an ever younger age – and look where it has got us.'

‘We should end the defeatism that says children will inevitably be exposed to pornography and engage in sexual activity and therefore have to be equipped to deal with it. It is a counsel of despair.’

Parents are able to withdraw children from sex education lessons apart from those that are part of the core science curriculum.

Primary schools are required to have a policy on the subject and most do provide lessons in the later years.

But under Labor’s plans, all state-funded schools would be required to provide sex and relationships classes. Academies and free schools would lose their right to opt out.

And the right for parents to withdraw a child from classes would end when they reach 15.

Labor abandoned similar plans shortly before the 2010 election amid opposition from the Conservatives and some parents.

Their attempt to revive the issue in 2013 was defeated in the Commons.

Seema Malhotra, the party’s spokesman on preventing violence against women and girls, said: ‘One of the biggest messages I get from young people is that they are totally unprepared for what is coming their way.'

‘We need to teach young people the importance of consent, to explain what a good relationship looks like and to promote zero tolerance towards violence in relationships.'

‘There needs to be an intervention at a very young age to get the principles of good relationships and self-esteem in place. Some parents do this well, but not all – we need to equalize that.’

Launching the proposals at a school in Ilford, east London, Mr. Hunt said: ‘The presence of homophobic bullying in our classrooms, playgrounds and dinner halls is deeply troubling, and it is very real.' ‘The use of homophobic language and other forms of homophobic bullying is damaging the life chances of so many young people. It has a daily effect that limits learning, and causes people long-term damage.’ The plan was backed by gay actor Charlie Condou – who played gay midwife Marcus Dent in Coronation Street. Mr. Condou said he wanted schools to be a place where all children can ‘feel safe, to be nurtured and cared for’.

But Tory MP Philip Davies said Labor’s plans were completely unacceptable: ‘It’s taking childhood away from kids. My kids are 11 and 9 and I don’t like the idea of them having sex education, let alone at age five..

‘It’'s completely unnecessary at that age, at primary school, sex education should be the preserve of parents, not teachers and it certainly shouldn'’t be compulsory.’

The Labor move came as inspectors from schools watchdog Ofsted face criticism for quizzing pupils about their knowledge of sexuality and the words they use.

Inspectors have been internally briefed that they can quiz pupils aged four to 11 about the word ‘gay’ and same-sex families, it emerged this week. They have been told to ask young children if classmates are ever picked on for not behaving like a ‘typical girl’ or a ‘typical boy’.

And since 2013 Ofsted briefings have also urged inspectors to tackle ‘transphobic’ bullying, by asking primary children if they think someone ‘born a girl who would rather be a boy, or born a boy who would like to be a girl’ would feel safe at their school.

SEX AND THE NATIONAL CURRICULUM

Sex education is already a compulsory subject in all council-run secondary schools in England.

By law, these schools have to provide lessons in sex and relationships for all children from the age of 11 as part of the national curriculum.

Parents are able to withdraw their children from all lessons apart from those that are part of the core science curriculum, although sources say that in practice only a small proportion do.

The rules do not apply to more than 4,000 academies and free schools, which are not required to teach the national curriculum.

Regulations also do not cover primary schools, although they are required to have a policy on the subject and most do provide lessons in the final year or two.

Under Labor’s plans, all state-funded schools, including academies and free schools, would provide sex and relationships classes from the age of five.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-bullying.html

comments:

The sex education in schools now a days is basically the same as watching pornography...the innocence of children is being destroyed this way under the pretext of education.

Member Array

Anti-Muslim School Bullying: Sometimes, It’s Even the Teachers Doing It

A California high school girl opened her yearbook to find that her first name had been changed to ‘Isis.’ She was told it was a typo. Right.

“Oh no, the rag-head Taliban is here.” “We all think you are a terrorist.” “Is that a bomb in your backpack?”

That’s a small sample of the types of comments Muslim American students have been subjected to recently. But the worst part is that these comments were not made by students. They were made by their teachers.

We have all heard of “Flying while Muslim,” the frustrating adventures of being Muslim when you head to the airport. But sadly a new, far more concerning challenge appears to be emerging for Muslim American children. Let’s call it “Studying while Muslim” or simply being a student while Muslim in America today.

Another example of this alarming trend came last week when 17-year-old California high school student Bayan Zehlif, a hijab-wearing Muslim, was identified in her yearbook not by her own name but by the words, “Isis Phillips.” Imagine the joy of receiving your senior high school yearbook only to see that you have been labeled in it as a terrorist.

Zehlif posted in response on Facebook, “The school reached out to me and had the audacity to say that this was a typo. I beg to differ,let’s be real.”

Why did she think this was likely not a mistake? Well, as she explained at a press conference last week coordinated by the California chapter of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), there were other anti-Muslim comments made at the school in the past.

She explained that a fellow student had posted on Twitter that “all Muslims are terrorists.” And in a far more distressing incident, Zehlif noted that one of her teachers on the anniversary of 9/11 said, with Zehlif sitting in the classroom, that “the people who caused 9/11 shouldn’t be here today.”

Zehlif said that she has received a great deal of support from her fellow classmates. But she added, “Seeing my schoolmates hate me hurts a lot,” explaining that she had been in tears after seeing her name replaced with the word “ISIS” in her yearbook. (The school has vowed to investigate why this occurred.)

Muslim students being bullied or harassed for their faith is increasingly becoming the norm not the exception in America. A 2015 study by California’s CAIR chapter surveyed over 600 Muslim students in California and shockingly found that 55 percent had either been bullied or discriminated against. To put that in perspective, that’s more twice the number of student reporting being bullied on a national basis.

“This disparity is a reflection of how Islamophobic rhetoric by certain media and public figures has become normalized in our society,” Hussam Ayloush, executive director of CAIR’s Los Angeles Office, explained to me.

And disturbingly the CAIR study found that 20 percent of Muslim students say they have experienced discrimination by a school staff member, the very people charged with protecting them from this type of hate.

We have seen an alarming increase in these type of incidents as of late. For example, just last month in Fort Bend County, Texas, 12-year-old Muslim student Waleed Abushaaban was watching a comedy movie with his classmates that caused him to laugh. His teacher told him, “I wouldn’t be laughing if I was you.” When the Muslim student asked why, the teacher responded, “because we all think you’re a terrorist.” After the teacher’s comment, Waleed’s fellow students then followed her lead and ridiculed him by making jokes about him having a “bomb” and other hateful stereotypes.

Last year in Florida a teacher called a 14-year-old Muslim student in front of classmates a “raghead Taliban” for three days in a row. A Georgia teacher jokingly asked a Muslim student in front of the class if she had a bomb in her backpack. And last April another Texas teacher apparently wanted to teach students to hate Muslims by giving out an unapproved homework assignment that contained false claims about Muslims wanting to kill them.

Sadly there have been, and likely will always be, bullies in schools. When I was a kid I had to deal with it as well but it was never for my faith or ethnicity. It was more run of the mill bullying because someone didn’t like my face or thought I was a “dork.”

But what’s happening to these Muslim students is far worse. These young people are being in essence told they don't belong in this country and that they are less than fully American simply because of their religious faith.

Distressingly this will likely get worse during this year’s presidential race given Donald Trump’s despicable ginning up fear of Muslims. When young people (and even adults) hear a person like Trump demonize minorities, they think it’s acceptable to follow suit, as we have seen recently with white students mocking Latino high school students with chants of “Build a wall.”

Concerns over the rise in the bullying of Muslim children have become so acute that Saturday in Philadelphia, local Muslim organizations are holding the city’s first-ever “combatting anti-Muslim bigotry” youth conference. Kameelah Rashad, the Muslim chaplain for University of Pennsylvania, explained on my SiriusXM radio show Saturday that this event was needed to help Muslim children cope with “rampant anti- Muslim bigotry present today” and provide them the skills and strategies to deal with it effectively.

Bullying can’t be dismissed as just kids being kids. The impact of bullying has been well documented, often leading to students having increased instances of depression, anxiety, and decreased academic achievements.

Teachers and school officials desperately need to set an example that there’s no place for this bullying of any students. The problem for many Muslim students, however, is whom do they turn to when it’s the school administrators doing the bullying?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-doing-it.html

comments:

Here Muslims are sending their children to western schools in a society so full of Islamophobia that kids live in fear and self-denial, leading to low self-esteem. While in places like Pakistan, even poor families are homeschooling their kids are breaking international records as the youngsters to get the highest achievement scores on the western standardized tests.

Member Array

Muslim family sues New York school, forced 'terrorist' confession

A 12-year-old Muslim student with learning disabilities was forced by New York school officials to sign a false confession stating he was a "terrorist," his family claimed in a $50 million federal lawsuit.

Nashwan Uppal, a seventh grader at a middle school in East Islip, New York, was harassed by bullies who called him a terrorist and demanded to know what he planned to "blow up next," according to the lawsuit.

Uppal, who did not understand what they were saying due to his disabilities, eventually responded that he would blow up the fence outside the school, the complaint said.

Following the incident, school officials yelled at Nashwan and instructed him to admit he was a member of Islamic State before forcing him to sign a false confession and searching his belongings, the lawsuit said.

Police officers were also called and searched Nashwan's home, according to the lawsuit.

Uppal, 12, is a U.S. citizen of Pakistani background.

A spokesman for the East Islip Union Free School District on Long Island declined to comment on pending litigation.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ne...-idUSKCN10S1VF

Member Array

A 10-year-old with special needs was set on fire by another child. Premeditated? Or accidental?

10/2016

Ten-year-old Kayden Culp, a special-needs child who has a hearing impairment and speaks with a lisp, had been bullied in the past, relatives said.

Other boys he considered his friends “would make fun of him and pick on him and tease him,” his mother, Tristyn Hatchett, told the San Antonio Express‑News. “He was usually the brunt of that kind of joke, but he kept playing with them.”

On Sunday afternoon, Kayden hopped on his bike and headed out to play with three boys in a shed not far from home in Kerrville, Tex., relatives said.

Not long after, his parents received some alarming news: That shed was on fire.

Relatives rushed to the scene.

“We went out there not knowing it was Kayden on fire,” his aunt, Tanya Kasper, told The Washington Post.

When first responders arrived, they found Kayden “severely burned,” and he was airlifted to a hospital, police and fire officials said in a joint statement.

Family members and police said the boy was placed in a coma while his medical team tended to his second- and third-degree burns, which covered 20 percent of his body, from his bottom lip to his belly button.

In an ambulance, Kayden told his family that another boy “did this to me — he set me on fire,” his aunt said. “We haven’t heard his voice since Sunday.”

But the accounts from Kayden’s family and the authorities in Kerrville tell different stories.

Family members had alleged that one of the boys doused Kayden with gasoline and another set him on fire.

“This was no accident!” Hatchett, Kayden’s mother, wrote on Facebook earlier this week.

“I need the police to arrest the … boys involved with the pre-meditated attempted murder of my 10 yr old son Kayden Culp!” she wrote.

“There’s no reason they should not already be incarcerated,” she added to the Express-News. “The other boys who were there [have] been telling kids at school that it was not an accident, that it was intentional.”

Kasper, the boy’s aunt, said family members cannot comprehend “somebody being so young having an intention to hurt another child.”

Indeed, the Kerrville Fire Marshal’s Office, which is investigating the incident, said in a statement Wednesday that a “juvenile has been identified as the individual responsible for causing the victim’s severe burns.” Authorities said a juvenile was taken into custody and charged with first-degree arson, a felony.

But at a news conference Thursday, Kerrville Fire Chief Dannie Smith said that “based on the results of our preliminary investigation, it does not appear that this event was premeditated or that there was any intent to harm any of the juveniles present.”

“We have not been able to produce any evidence to suggest that there was any intent to commit bodily injury to any of the four juveniles,” the chief told reporters, according to CBS affiliate KENS.

Police Chief David Knight told reporters that the juvenile who was charged threw accelerant onto an existing fire in the shed and that the flames ignited the container. When the boy “discarded” the burning accelerant container, it “inadvertently” struck Kayden, Knight said.

The chief said investigators believe the three boys and Kayden were “friendly” with each other and that “no one was coerced to be there.”
    But Kasper, the boy’s aunt, told KENS that her nephew was only friends with one of those boys.

“They weren’t friends,” she said. “At least one of them we know about had a past with him. He didn’t like Kayden.”

Ashley White, a family friend, told the Express-News she had seen the boys playing in the area and, later, she heard sirens and saw the smoke spilling from the shed.
    She phoned Kayden’s parents.

“They later said a lady up the street had helped put the fire on Kayden out,” she told the newspaper.

“I’m praying it was an accident,” she said. “But if it wasn’t an accident, justice needs to be served, because no child deserves to go through what he’s going through.”

Kayden’s mother said Thursday morning that Kayden’s condition is improving.

“They have taken him off the epinephrine,” Hatchett wrote on Facebook. “He was able to stabilize his heart rate and blood pressure on his own all night. Still on feeding and breathing machines. He is going in for his second dressing change soon. We will know more about the severity of his burns and lung damage afterwards. His swelling seems to be reducing now. The last dressing change caused him to plummet.”

She added: “We want to thank everyone, everywhere for all of the thoughts, prayers and support. I can’t express how grateful we are. Truly amazing. We need the good to outweigh the evil.”

Late Thursday night, she added that Kayden “has done fairly well” in recovery.

“He has 3rd degree burns on his arm, neck and chest,” she wrote. “He will be getting skin grafts tomorrow. He is fighting infection and pneumonia now. Blood pressure and heart rate still doing well. Please keep praying.”

Hatchett also said she is seeking an attorney for her son.

Relatives call Kayden a loving child who struggles to fit in.

He has shown signs of autism, they said, but the disorder has not been diagnosed.

“Life has been a challenge from the get-go,” said Kasper, his aunt.

Kasper set up a GoFundMe page, writing that her nephew “needs prayers and lots of support. … Money is something that will not fix everything, but it will give the parents a chance to stay beside him and his other siblings. Kayden is going to change the world and he is now a voice for other children that are dealing with a ‘bully’.”
    The campaign raised more than $29,000 before Kasper announced Friday morning that she was closing the account.

“I want to thank everyone that has contributed to the cause,” she wrote. “I am closing the account with the faith and gratitude that #TEAMKAYDEN has raised enough money to be able to start helping our family lay the foundation to solid new beginnings for this cause.”

A YouCaring site, which has raised $192,000, says: “He’s going to be in the hospital for quite a while enduring something no person, let alone a child, should ever have to go through.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ays/?tid=sm_fb

Member Array

School Has Become Too Hostile to Boys

And efforts to re-engineer the young-male imagination are doomed to fail

By Christina Hoff Sommers - Aug. 19, 2013

As school begins in the coming weeks, parents of boys should ask themselves a question: Is my son really welcome? A flurry of incidents last spring suggests that the answer is no. In May, Christopher Marshall, age 7, was suspended from his Virginia school for picking up a pencil and using it to “shoot” a “bad guy” — his friend, who was also suspended. A few months earlier, Josh Welch, also 7, was sent home from his Maryland school for nibbling off the corners of a strawberry Pop-Tart to shape it into a gun. At about the same time, Colorado’s Alex Evans, age 7, was suspended for throwing an imaginary hand grenade at “bad guys” in order to “save the world.”

In all these cases, school officials found the children to be in violation of the school’s zero-tolerance policies for firearms, which is clearly a ludicrous application of the rule. But common sense isn’t the only thing at stake here. In the name of zero tolerance, our schools are becoming hostile environments for young boys.

Girls occasionally run afoul of these draconian policies; but it is mostly boys who are ensnared. Boys are nearly five times more likely to be expelled from preschool than girls. In grades K-12, boys account for nearly 70% of suspensions, often for minor acts of insubordination and defiance. In the cases of Christopher, Josh and Alex, there was no insubordination or defiance whatsoever. They were guilty of nothing more than being typical 7-year-old boys. But in today’s school environment, that can be a punishable offense.

Zero tolerance was originally conceived as a way of ridding schools of violent predators, especially in the wake of horrific shootings in places like Littleton, Colo. But juvenile violence, including violence at schools, is at a historic low. The Bureau of Justice Statistics reports that in 2011, approximately 1% of students ages 12 to 18 reported a violent victimization at school. For serious violence, the figure is one-tenth of 1%. It does no disrespect to the victims of Columbine or Sandy Hook to note that while violence may be built into the core of a small coterie of sociopathic boys, most boys are not sociopathic.

On the other hand, millions of boys are struggling academically. A large and growing male cohort is falling behind in grades and disengaged from school. College has never been more important to a young person’s life prospects, and today boys are far less likely than girls to pursue education beyond high school. As our schools become more risk averse, the gender gap favoring girls is threatening to become a chasm.

Across the country, schools are policing and punishing the distinctive, assertive sociability of boys. Many much-loved games have vanished from school playgrounds. At some schools, tug of war has been replaced with “tug of peace.” Since the 1990s, elimination games like dodgeball, red rover and tag have been under a cloud — too damaging to self-esteem and too violent, say certain experts. Young boys, with few exceptions, love action narratives. These usually involve heroes, bad guys, rescues and shoot-ups. As boys’ play proceeds, plots become more elaborate and the boys more transfixed. When researchers ask boys why they do it, the standard reply is, “Because it’s fun.”

According to at least one study, such play rarely escalates into real aggression — only about 1% of the time. But when two researchers, Mary Ellin Logue and Hattie Harvey, surveyed classroom practices of 98 teachers of 4-year-olds, they found that this style of play was the least tolerated. Nearly half of teachers stopped or redirected boys’ dramatic play daily or several times a week — whereas less than a third reported stopping or redirecting girls’ dramatic play weekly.

Play is a critical basis for learning. And boys’ heroic play is no exception. Logue and Harvey found that “bad guy” play improved children’s conversation and imaginative writing. Such play, say the authors, also builds moral imagination, social competence and imparts critical lessons about personal limits and self-restraint. Logue and Harvey worry that the growing intolerance for boys’ action-narrative–play choices may be undermining their early language development and weakening their attachment to school. Imagine the harm done to boys like Christopher, Josh and Alex who are not merely discouraged from their choice of play, but are punished, publicly shamed and ostracized.
    Schools must enforce codes of discipline and maintain clear rules against incivility and malicious behavior. But that hardly requires abolishing tag, imposing games of tug of peace or banning superhero play. Efforts to re-engineer the young-male imagination are doomed to fail, but they will succeed spectacularly in at least one way. They will send a clear and unmistakable message to millions of schoolboys: You are not welcome in school.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/19/sch...stile-to-boys/

comments:

They are doing this on purpose to emasculate the boys and to turn them away from education. The research data on young adults prove this to be working.

Member Array

Muslim girl terrified to return to school after classmate beats her, rips off hijab

MINNEAPOLIS – The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations is calling out a north metro middle school for what it calls a “lack of response” following an alleged incident where a Muslim girl’s hijab was pulled off.

The girl had her headscarf forcibly removed by another student and thrown to the ground at school Nov. 11, according to a press release from the organization.

Once the girl’s hijab was on the ground, her classmate pulled her hair so that it fell down in front of other classmates, the release states.

The girl has not returned to Northdale Middle School, where she feels unsafe, according to the release.

The girl’s family reports that the incident happened Friday at Northdale Middle School in Coon Rapids, CAIR-MN says, adding that the school didn’t respond until Tuesday.

“School officials must take immediate actions to ensure that all students, regardless of their faith or ethnicity, are provided a safe learning environment,” said Jaylani Hussein, the executive director of CAIR-MN, in a statement. “It should not take days to respond to an apparently bias-motivated assault on a student.”

The Anoka-Hennepin School District, of which Northdale is a part, released a statement in response to CAIR-MN’s accusations, saying that the story the group presents is inconsistent with the district’s understanding of the situation.

The district says that Northdale officials started an in-depth investigation promptly after hearing about the incident. Citing data privacy laws, however, the district didn’t detail what happened, only saying that it was was an isolated incident and not bias-motivated.

"The preliminary findings of the investigation indicate that this was isolated and not motivated by bias,” the district’s statement reads.

“However, the concerns of the family reflect similar concerns around the metro and align with the need in our schools and communities to find ways to talk about race and culture constructively and respectfully.”

http://www.arabamericannews.com/news...off-hijab.html

Comments:

The islamophobe school didn't care and would've done nothing had CAIR not spoken out about it and put them in the spot light. There are many such incidents that go unnoticed and children left abused and suffering in kuffar schools where the teachers don't care, many secretly happy inside, if they themselves aren't bullies also.

Member Array

How the 'Trump Effect' Is Making School Hell for Minority Students

11/2016

On Wednesday, after Donald Trump won the election, a group of white high schoolers in York, Pennsylvania, celebrated the Republican's victory by marching through the halls of their school chanting "white power" while brandishing a Trump campaign sign. One hispanic student even claims that her fellow minority classmates were spit on as the hate procession passed again during lunchtime.

This wasn't the first time we've seen racially-driven bullying in schools related to the 2016 election. It's been an ongoing trend, and one that shows no signs of abating in the days following the election.

During the second presidential debate, in October, Hillary Clinton addressed the rising tensions in American schools. "Children listen to what is being said," she said as she stood next to a grimacing Trump. "And there's a lot of fear. Bullying is up. A lot of people are feeling uneasy." She called this phenomenon the "Trump effect," and the term has stuck thanks to the link between the increasing anxiety and harassment among minority children and the president-elect's campaign rhetoric, which was filled with hate—from his calls to ban all Muslim immigration to his generalization that all Mexican immigrants are rapists.

Back in April, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a nonprofit legal advocacy organization specializing in civil rights, investigated the "Trump effect." After surveying 2,000 K-12 teachers, they found that since the beginning of the campaign, more than half of them noticed "an increase in uncivil political discourse" at their schools. Two-thirds of the teachers also said that some of their kids—mostly minorities and immigrants—expressed concern about what might happen to them if Trump became president.

"[Our] study was published during the primary season, but what we heard once school resumed in August and September was that almost everything we had reported on basically continued and got worse," said Maureen Costello, the director of the SPLC's Teaching Tolerance project. "The concern and anxieties of immigrant and Muslim students and the bad behavior and the bullying [was extremely widespread]."

I've even seen the Trump effect in my own life. On Tuesday, as the election results started rolling in, my 14-year-old brother told me that other kids at his high school "kept telling me I am going to get deported if Trump wins." My brother is not even an immigrant—but he is mixed race, making him a target for ignorance. Now I worry what else he may have to endure.

Now that Trump has officially won the White House, the question looming is whether the "Trump effect" on young people will get worse. The "white power" salute incident in York is just one of the many horror stories coming out of schools that have been circulating since Trump was elected.

"After Tuesday, it was a whole different ballgame. What we are hearing from teachers is that everything we reported is at an extreme," said Costello, who has been receiving a stream of emails since Wednesday from concerned parents and teachers all across the nation recounting some of the things kids are going through.

"A black girl was spat on because she had the the audacity to argue about Black Lives Matter. An international student was told, 'Take your ass back home, chink.' A gay student was told, 'You better turn straight if you want to survive in America.' A Latino student was told, 'Get ready to build that wall motherfucker.' An Asian student overheard a group of white students say, 'Trump's acceptance speech was pussy to moderate, I hope he isn't going soft.' And another gay student was followed by white girls as they chanted, 'Trump, Trump, Trump.'"

This week, I corresponded with a high school senior from Queens over email who was harassed on Wednesday morning, as Trump's win was just starting to sink in. "I was on the bus and a group of girls from another school got on," she wrote to me. "They looked around and then looked at me and said, 'Aren't you supposed to be sitting in the back of the bus? Like, Trump is President.' I never thought something like that would happen to me. I was very shaken up by it." (The girl asked to remain anonymous for fear of being targeted for more bullying.)

Social media has been filled with similar accounts. Activist journalist Shaun King has been posting numerous stories to his Twitter and Facebook pages. In a high school in central Florida, a bathroom wall was reportedly scrawled with graffiti reading, "Y'all black people better start picking your slave numbers. KKK 4 Life. Go Trump." In Royal Oak, Michigan, a group of white middle school students chanted "build the wall" in their middle school cafeteria. Other stories recount classmates yelling Nazi-like slogans and writing "whites only" and "**** niggers" on doors.

"In these cases, it is not that these things didn't happen before," said Sheri Bauman, a professor at the University of Arizona who studies bullying. "They are just accelerating. They are becoming more cruel, but they feel as though they have license to do it in a way that maybe before they felt they needed to be a little more secretive."

Trump's election has ensured that he will serve for at least four years, but his campaign and subsequent presidency could cause irreparable damage to the kids who are targets of this bullying.

"We know this bullying doesn't just affect them in the short term, in many cases we see poor psychological adjustment, depression, and anxiety into adulthood," said Bauman. "Bystanders also hear it. Not all marginalized groups are visible. Take someone who might be LGBT, imagine what it is like [to hear this stuff] even if you're not the target. You can develop internalized oppression. And if everyone around you believes you are worthless or expendable or a rapist or a threat, you might begin to believe it."

Costello believes things will likely get worse before they get better. "We are going to see more of this," she told me. "A lot of negative things have been said and children are impressionable. I think you are going to see an increase in prejudice and an increase in it being expressed and it's going to take a while to fix."

In light of this wave of hateful behavior among students, some schools are making efforts to punish their students and condemn their actions. Rightfully, the kids in York who chanted "white power" were suspended. But Bauman feels any anti-bullying initiatives in schools will be easily undermined, considering the biggest bully of them all is leading our nation. "I think it is going to be a real challenge," said Bauman. "I am worried about those kids."

http://www.vice.com/read/how-the-tru...ority-students

Member Array

Wash. Co. 5th-grader threatened Somali child with air gun

11/2016

Minnesota Muslim leaders are calling for increased protection of Muslim students in state schools after they say an Afton-Lakeland Elementary fifth-grader tried to bring an air pistol to school after threatening to shoot a Somali-American third-grader.

According to the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the fifth-grader on Nov. 11 threatened to shoot the Somali student. On Nov. 14, the same fifth-grader attempted to bring an air pistol to school but a school bus driver intervened, confiscated the air pistol and called police.

"Thankfully, a major tragedy was averted by the quick action of the school bus driver," CAIR-MN Executive Director Jaylani Hussein said in a statement.
    "We are asking all school districts across the state to step up protection for Muslim and other minority students in the wake of this incident and because of the wave of racist and anti-Muslim incidents nationwide following the November 8 election."

Afton-Lakeland Elementary in Lakeland is part of the Stillwater Area Public Schools.

"We had a situation earlier this month where a student brought an airsoft pistol on the bus. Due to data privacy, we cannot comment on the specifics of this issue," Carissa Keister, the district's community engagement manager, said in a statement.

"As demonstrated by the quick action of the bus driver, we take threats to any of our students very seriously, she added. "School administrators cooperated fully with local law enforcement to keep our students safe and resolve the matter without incident."

An airsoft gun commonly shoots plastic spheres using compressed air. The Washington County Sheriff's Office is investigating.

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/11...eatened-somali

Member Array

Nursery schoolchild grabbed by neck, called 'bad Muslim boy'

A 5-year-old nursery schoolchild was grabbed by the neck and called a “bad Muslim boy” by his teacher in North Carolina, the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) said in a letter to authorities.

In a letter sent to the public school system in Charlotte, North Carolina on Monday, CAIR lawyer Maha Sayed, said harsh treatment by a teacher at David Cox Road Elementary School made a Muslim child fearful of coming to school.

"For example, she [the teacher] would routinely single out (the child) from his classmates and require him to carry a heavy backpack throughout the day ... which caused (him) to develop significant back pain," Sayed wrote in the letter dated Monday.

The boy's mother had a meeting about his treatment with the principal and guidance counselor, and the principal placed him in another teacher's classroom in October, according to the letter.

However, the boy continued to encounter the teacher he had complained about, according to Sayed.

On November 16, the teacher in the complaint approached the boy in his new classroom, "grabbed him by the neck and began choking him," Sayed writes, noting that the boy was "crying and extremely shaken" afterward.

The letter says that the boy's new teacher had to separate him from the teacher who grabbed him.

Jibril Hough, spokesman for the Islamic Center of Charlotte, said the allegations are all the more shocking because they involve someone in a leadership role over children.

"Teachers have to stand up," he said. "The people in leadership have to stand up and squash it and don't allow it."

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools spokeswoman Renee McCoy said the district is investigating the incident and takes the allegations detailed by CAIR’s letter to school officials seriously.

The letter asks for an investigation and disciplinary action against the teacher, possibly including termination or rescinding her teaching license.

Earlier this month, a teacher in Phoenix, Arizona told an 11-year-old Muslim refugee that she couldn’t wait for Donald Trump to be elected because he was going to deport the child.

Faye Myles, a teacher at the Academy of Excellence school said: "I can't wait until Trump is elected," according to a complaint filed by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).

"He's going to deport all you Muslims. Muslims shouldn't be given visas. They'll probably take away your visa and deport you. You're going to be the next terrorist, I bet."

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/ne...bad-muslim-boy

Comments:

All these real terrorists that are terrorizing little kids should not only be fired but have their teaching license taken away. These are very young and vulnerable kids and to abuse them like this is outrageous and traumatic for the kids. This is what the western secular education system has become for Muslims, a place to be terrorized by the anglo christian extremist teachers. If parents can't afford islamic schools then they should home school, it's not that hard. You get all the resources from the state to use , including curriculum online resources, remote logging in to virtual class and even computer and internet cost is provided for. What excuse is there?

Member Array

California schools to introduce LGBT+ history to curriculum

19 Jul 2016

California State Board of Education voted to introduce “a study of the role of contributions” of “lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans," into history and social science curriculums.

Beginning in second grade, children will learn about same-sex families, and in fourth grade they'll learn about Harvey Milk while studying "how immigrants shaped the Golden State," reports the Associated Press.

High school students will be taught about the legalisation of same-sex marriage in 2015, and the current fight for transgender people to have access to public bathrooms in line with their gender identity.

Allyson Chiu, a California student who just finished 11th grade, spoke highly of the new amendments, saying that it would be especially good for LGBTQIA+ students, noting that many of them don't know anything about big moments in LGBT+ history.

"My classmates can solve quadratic equations or cite the elements on the periodic table. They can't tell you who Harvey Milk was or the significance of the Stonewall Riots," she said.

http://www.sbs.com.au/topics/sexuali...ory-curriculum

Comments:

Those math equations and periodic tables will help them get in college and do well in college and in life, not knowing about some homo and their riots. Not everyone wants this pro homo indoctrination taught to their kids, let parents do it at home if that's what they want.

Member Array

First Grade Girls At Toronto Catholic School Forced To Share Bathroom With Boy

At a Catholic school in Toronto, little girls will be forced to share a bathroom with a biological boy whose lesbian parents have chosen to identify him as a "girl," reports Public Education Advocates for Christian Equity (P.E.A.C.E).

According to P.E.A.C.E president Phil Leeds, a mother whose daughter attends Grade 1 at a Toronto Catholic school (names withheld for legal purposes) had contacted the organization with some very distressing news about a boy in her daughter's class whose lesbian parents insist he now be treated like girl, which means he will be using the girl's restrooms.

Reportedly, the boy had been previously been with the girl's class pre-K, but went to a different school for kindergarten and returned to the previous school for Grade 1, where his lesbian parents told the principal to treat him like a girl.

"They insisted that by law the school must honor their request," said Leeds; "that this biological boy be called a girl, be allowed to attend the washroom with the girls, and in future change with the girls."

By the concerned mother's account, the "transgendered" boy has become increasingly "interested in all of the fuss about how boys and girls are different and is showing off his genitalia, and wanting to see how the girls are different." Teachers have been told the classmates must treat the boy as "girl," and if they do not, they are to be disciplined.

One of the larger concerns for parents is the school's policy of requiring kids go to the bathroom with partners. As LifeSiteNews reported, the boy's lesbian parents were not content to have him use the single-stall handicap restroom or the teacher’s restroom.

According to the Human Rights code amended by Bill-33 (Toby's Act) in June 2012, gender identity and gender expression are now protected classes, making it illegal to discriminate in employment, accommodations, services, facilities, and contracting.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/firs...e-bathroom-boy

Boys Using Girls' Restrooms in Schools

The White house told schools to let trans students to use the restroom of their gender "identity".

This means if a boy thinks he is a girl then he can use a girls' restroom.

video: https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...0506857090824/

comments:

This is all from feminism. They believe that your gender is what you "believe" it is and nothing else. They have 60 plus genders that you can claim. This is what they think about gender: http://share.pho.to/AMGgm

Do you still want "Western" education for your children?! if you're in the west then send them to an Islamic school, or better yet homeschool them.

Member Array

School Bullies Beat Up Boy for being Pakistani and Muslim

October 1, 2016

A pack of 13-year-old thugs beat up a schoolboy because of his race, then put a video of the assault on Twitter with the words, "Smash a P*ki."

The Daily Record reports that Police Scotland are treating it as a hate crime and two boys have been arrested.

The video shows the victim begging: "Leave me, please, please, please." But two attackers batter him to the ground while other boys stand around and egg them on.

The victim is punched and brutally kicked in the head. He tries repeatedly to escape but is thrown down and attacked again. Laughter is heard in the background as the assault continues.

One boy says: "That's shan" (Edinburgh slang for "wrong"). But another replies: "No it's no'. It's funny as f***."

One of the attackers punches the boy as he tries to get away. The victim is repeatedly punched in the head before a second boy runs in to help drag him to the floor.

Both boys strike the victim as he tries to protect his head. He manages to get up, but is hauled to the ground again and suffers another hail of punches and kicks.

The victim, who had to go to hospital after the beating, is in school uniform and has a rucksack. The attackers also appear to be dressed for school.

The video lasts 45 seconds, and was tagged with the names of two boys and the words "smash a P*ki".

The footage was apparently deleted but another Twitter user saved and reposted it and called the attackers "scum". He asked: "Why would you post a video of your mates beating up someone of an ethnic minority and then delete it?"

Police said: "Officers in Edinburgh investigated an assault in the East Craigs area which took place on Tuesday, September 13. A 13-year-old boy attended Edinburgh Royal Infirmary with minor injuries.

"Two boys, both 13, were charged in connection with this. Inquiries are ongoing in relation to a social media post connected to this incident. Officers remain committed to thoroughly investigating any and all reports of hate crime."

Foysol Choudhury, chairman of Edinburgh and Lothians Regional Equality Council, said: "We strongly condemns this vicious and vile attack crime and would like to convey our sympathy to the victim. Our sympathy also goes to the victim's family and friends.

"The school these boys attend should take measures to prevent other pupils getting involved in such shocking behavior."

video - http://viewpure.com/HHFl7rlHyNA?start=0&end=0

http://5pillarsuk.com/2016/10/01/sma...rgh-schoolboy/

Member Array

Muslim Student Bullied into Suicide

Boy, 11, is found dead in his bedroom just three weeks into first term at secondary school as relatives fear he was being bullied

By Sam Tonkin - 29 September 2016

An 11-year-old boy's family fear he was being bullied in the lead up to his death after he was found unresponsive in his bedroom three weeks into his first term at secondary school.

Tributes have been paid to Year 7 pupil Asad Khan, who died shortly after being taken to hospital from his home in Bradford on Wednesday evening.

Pupils and staff at his school are said to be 'united in grief' over the tragedy.

Simon Wade, headteacher of Beckfoot Upper Heaton School, in West Yorkshire, said Asad had only been a pupil at the school for three weeks. 'He was doing well in lessons, scoring high marks for his attitude to learning and his positive approach to school life and the school was looking forward to a bright future for him.'

West Yorkshire Police confirmed that inquiries were continuing but that Asad's death was not thought to be suspicious.

Asad's aunt spoke of the family's devastation at his death.

Rehana Bibi, 34, of Manningham, said: 'It's devastating. No words can say how shocking this news is. He was a happy, jolly boy. He was such a lovely boy and was very shy.'

Miss Bibi said she thought her nephew was being bullied.

'How can someone do this to a child?,' she asked. 'He was not saying what was up to his parents. Nothing seemed wrong with the boy.'

She said she had been told by some young boys in the family that the 11-year-old was being bullied.

Miss Bibi added: 'This is obviously a case of bullying from school. The parents are so, so good themselves that it's hard for them to understand what bullying is at school. Because they are not like that themselves they would not ever think that. Because obviously the parents thought it's a new school, new teachers, it's only been a week and a half and he needs to adjust. But I've heard there were 16 and 17-year-old boys in the school and they are no good, and they used to be around him and bully him. The boy was scared. Because he was scared he did not even know what he was doing, he was too innocent to know. Maybe he just wanted a bit of attention, or he was fed up that day.'

A man who said he was Asad's cousin, but did not wish to be named, also said Asad had been bullied. He added: 'He was always full of energy he loved his science, he used to make little lights and play around with circuits. As a person he was just like any other 11-year-old kid - full of life and was ready for school.'

Ishtiaq Ahmed, a former local Councillor for Manningham, took to Facebook to express his condolences to the family. 'He was reportedly being bullied at school, his mother found him hanged in his bedroom. I can't begin to imagine what his family must be going through.

Singer Maz Bonafide also posted about the boy on his official page and said: 'This is so heart breaking. A young 11yr old student from Bradford committed suicide. This incident occurred today, the young child spoke to his mother and told her he didn't like school as he was being picked on etc. His mother went to the bathroom and when she came out, she called him possibly to continue the discussion but he didn't answer. She went to his room and door was locked, so she panicked and eventually got in to find him hanging. #ripasad (sic).'

A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said: 'Police were called by ambulance staff to an address in Tile Street, Bradford, at 4.19pm yesterday after an 11-year-old boy was found in an unresponsive state. The boy was taken to hospital, but sadly died a short time later. Inquiries are continuing, but his death is not believed to be suspicious at this time.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-school.html

comments:

Notice how they don't mention the religion when the victim is a Muslim and the aggressor is a non-Muslim?! Yet, if it's the other way around then a Muslim's religion is mentioned repeatedly.

Muslim parents need to do one of these things:

1. Homeschool your children, if you can't then
    2. Send your children to an Islamic school, if you can't then
    3. Teach your children self-defense and mental support, if you can't then
    4. Go back to your Muslim countries!!!

Member Array

Tennessee teacher runs away with teen student

• Tad Cummins, 50, vanished with his 15-year-old student Elizabeth Thomas from Tennessee on March 13
    • Authorities are asking pharmacy staff to be on the look out for the former teacher given he is due for a refill on blood pressure medication
    • Cummins and Thomas were last spotted at a Oklahoma Walmart on March 15
    • The teacher is wanted by authorities on charges of aggravated kidnapping and sexual contact with a minor
    • Cummins bought women's hair dye at a Walmart they day before they vanished
    • The pair had been seen kissing weeks earlier at the high school on January 23

The Tennessee teacher who disappeared with a 15-year-old female student a month ago is believed to be running out of his blood pressure medication.

Authorities are asking pharmacy staff to be on the look out for Tad Cummins, 50, and Elizabeth Thomas after the teacher allegedly abducted the girl back on March 13.

Surveillance footage from a Walmart in Oklahoma two days after they vanished is the last confirmed sighting of the pair and authorities have not yet been able to located them despite a nationwide manhunt.

Given Cummins has been on the run for 30 days now, authorities say he should be due for a refill on medication to control his blood pressure.

It emerged this week that Cummins had left a note for his wife Jill Cummins before he vanished with the teenager.

While it isn't clear what the note said, investigators have revealed they think it was a diversion to throw them off the trail.

Mrs Cummins has since filed for divorce.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an Amber Alert for Elizabeth when she first disappeared.

Cummins is wanted by authorities on charges of aggravated kidnapping and sexual contact with a minor.

Days earlier, he took out a $4,500 loan and was also seen filling up his silver Nissan Rogue with gas on the day of their disappearance.

Police believe Cummins, who Elizabeth has known for more than two years, brainwashed her into abandoning her family. They have not confirmed whether she went willingly with him on March 13.

Cummins was suspended from his teaching job at the time they disappeared. Another student claimed to have seen the pair kissing in Cummins' classroom back on January 23.

He was not officially fired by the school district until he disappeared with the girl on March 13.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...edication.html