Welcome to the Net Muslims Forums.
    Administrator Array

Default The "Alhamdulillah" Daily Affirmation Thread

Please post what you are most thankful for today.

Member Array

Smile gift of a daughter!!!

I am soooo thankful fr Allah's gift of a daughter to me n my lovely wife, baby FATIMA ZAHRA. Shes so cute! Alhamdulillahi!!

Senior Member Array

I am so blessed to have met and made friends with some pakistani muslims sisters - was wondering today during the day what I will do for Eid and this evening at an Iftar was invited to go to an Eid carnival with several sisters and their families. Insha Allah sounds like this will be a good Eid.

Senior Member Array

It was such a busy day today - and when u have a lot to do, time runs out on you - Alhamdolillah it went so fast didn't even feel like I was fasting -thank god because it was hot today and I normally get thirsty

Administrator Array

Alhamdulillah, I'm thankful to be given the chance to pray behind Sheikh Misharay Alafasy. It is truly a surreal, spiritually uplifting experience.

Super Mod/NM facebooker Array

Alhamdulillah I feel better than I have the last week. I've had a little cold.

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hussein View Post
    Alhamdulillah, I'm thankful to be given the chance to pray behind Sheikh Misharay Alafasy. It is truly a surreal, spiritually uplifting experience.
    Masha Allah, that's great. I have his CD nice recitation.

Alhamdulillah, I was down and out with a nasty cold last week, but at least I didn't have to struggle with fasting at that time.
    "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger." (Sahih Al Bukhari Vol 8. No.135)

Senior Member Array

Alhamdolillah, for my wonderful children. Having them in my life gives me strength and inspiration to be a good person and to keep trying harder. AS i realize how our actions affects our children, it becomes a driving force for a better and more rightoues life. Alhamdolillah for being blessed with children

Moderator Array

Alhamdulillah I made it through another Ramadhan. And had a fun Eid with the family.
    "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger." (Sahih Al Bukhari Vol 8. No.135)

Administrator Array

Alhamdulillah, we had a great time at Knott's Berry Farm for Eid and hopefully, did some good Dawah, insha Allah.

Administrator Array

Alhamdulillah, the good people at WinCo Foods found my wallet and kept it for me safely until I could pick it up. Pomona is not a good place to lose a wallet.

Senior Member Array

Alhamdolillah, Allah SWT gave me patience. When i wanted to go back to my old job, they did not have an opening for that position - I later got a call from them for another higher position with a better pay.

Moderator Array

Alhamdulillah, I completed my makeup fast and 6 days of Shawwal. May Allah except ameen.

Senior Member Array

Alhamdolillah that I was able to make it to the girls halaqa today after missing 3 in a row. I was feeling depressed today and going to the halaqa gave me hope and brightened my day, Alhamdolillah

Senior Member Array

Alhamdolillah for wonderful friends - they made my day today

Senior Member Array

Allah Most High has said:
    Say: Praised be Allah! [27:59]

and: "If you would count the blessings of Allah you would not be able to reckon them," [14:34]

and: "Of the blessings of your Lord, speak out," [93:11]

and: "Remember Me, and I will remember you, give thanks to Me, and reject Me not," [2:152]
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*
    “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand (by taking action); if he cannot, then with his tongue (by speaking out); if he cannot then with his heart (by hating it and feeling that it is wrong), and that is the weakest of faith.” Narrated by Muslim, 49.

AlHamdulillah, all Praise be to Allah swt for all the granted wish of good health, long and fruitful lives, for the food we eat, family and children and all other grand blessings.....and Dooa and Al Fathiha from and to all Muslims. Salawat to our Holy Prophet Muhammed sollahu alaihi wassalam,

Junior Member Array

Alhamdulillah is great thankful wishes. every body appreciate it. coz, Allah is grateful, so we follow with heart & soul. thanks
    No outside links in the signature please
    -mgmt