PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade

Hussein
Jul-6-2010, 11:19 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

You may have noticed that we have upgraded. We are currently using version 3.8.5, which is a major leap forward from 3.6.4. Insha Allah, I will soon be upgrading to 4.0.4.

Hussein
Jul-7-2010, 07:51 AM
By the way, don't get too used to this layout, because it's going to change in a few days, insha Allah... possibly by the weekend.

islamirama
Jul-7-2010, 06:28 PM
Looking forward to it!

Hussein
Jul-7-2010, 09:53 PM
Or sooner.... but I still need to customize it.

Hussein
Jul-8-2010, 08:06 AM
I fixed a bug in the system, this morning. If you guys come across any bugs, please let me know so that I can address them. I still need to add our customized "Islamic expressions", insha Allah. I'm still learning the new software, because it uses a completely different database system.

Also, you guys may have noticed the Facebook icon at the top. You can now sync your account with Facebook to optionally update your status whenever you create a new thread or reply to a post.

islamirama
Jul-8-2010, 06:26 PM
Looks much better than the previous upgrade, i'm liking it more and more! i saw the FB up there, it's cool so now ppl can link to it. i deleted mine so i don't need to worry about that :D

Hussein
Jul-8-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm still setting up the FB account. I believe we need to set up a NET MUSLIMS Facebook group in order for it to work. But at the top of each thread, you can "like" an article on your FB account.

Hussein
Jul-8-2010, 10:13 PM
So what's the deal? How come no one is posting?

islamirama
Jul-9-2010, 09:58 AM
maybe they are way cuase of summer?

Sis Nur
Jul-10-2010, 02:48 AM
maybe they are way cuase of summer?

Yeah their out enjoying this extremely hot, and muggy weather. Anyway this looks great brother Hussein, my comp was down for a week, so this is what I missed.